2019-20 Coach's Shows with Gregg Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wufan View Post
    He wanted to recruit Matt Pyle from UNO 3 years ago, but the assistant at the time didn’t go after him. Said the coach was in charge of KC recruiting and is no longer a part of the program.
    You could just feel the tip-of-the-iceberg of disdain emanating from Gregg in that clip. "Didn't do his due diligence"...ouch.
    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

You could just feel the tip-of-the-iceberg of disdain emanating from Gregg in that clip. "Didn't do his due diligence"...ouch.
      I’m not sure I’ve ever heard him admit they flat out made a mistake and missed by not recruiting a local player. He’s said it twice now.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

I’m not sure I’ve ever heard him admit they flat out made a mistake and missed by not recruiting a local player. He’s said it twice now.
        I guess we can assume that if Gradey chooses to go to dark side we'll know it's not because he wasn't feeling the love from Coach Marshall.

Comment

11/11/19 - No Gregg Marshall Show tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post

why the point of emphasis? Does he know questions are being asked that we're not hearing? Is this related to FVV? Is this related to the shoe scandals in general? I didn't hear the interview, so maybe it's just poking the eye of other schools. Can someone help interpret this for me?
            Marshall knows what is going on at Memphis.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
              11/11/19 - No Gregg Marshall Show tonight.

How come?

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

How come?
                Preempted by the women's basketball game which is being broadcast on KFH radio. Not sure why that isn't on an internet stream? In any case, no coaches' radio shows tonight including 3G and Lambo.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Preempted by the women's basketball game which is being broadcast on KFH radio. Not sure why that isn't on an internet stream? In any case, no coaches' radio shows tonight including 3G and Lambo.
                  Very, very strange.

Weird how the women make KFH but the men get stuck with KEYN. I’m not sure I understand this philosophy. A women’s game... preempting coaches shows AND Monday Night Football. Pretty terrible.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

They made the announcement on last weeks show.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Very, very strange.

Weird how the women make KFH but the men get stuck with KEYN. I’m not sure I understand this philosophy. A women’s game... preempting coaches shows AND Monday Night Football. Pretty terrible.
                      I have to agree that this seems strange. I support the women's basketball team but not sure why you would preempt the coach's show for your Bell Cow program that supports everything else for a women's basketball game. Besides 3G's show starts at 6:00 (or maybe 6:10) while the women's game is a 7:00 start with tip off no doubt delayed until around 7:05. So they could they not have done both?

I'm not sure who "sold" KFH on this but it would be difficult to argue that the demand for WSU women's basketball makes this an attractive deal relative to other options.

I doubt that it will make a significant difference on how many people will be listening or following the women's game. BWDIK.

Comment

Perhaps we should do our own coaches show tonight here on the ol' shockernet. Throw out questions for an hour and everyone attempt to answer them. WstateU can handle the illustrations.

I'll start. What's up with Dex's shorts?

Comment

“Back in the Day” aka Old School shorts. I like them but that just dates me.
                          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                            Perhaps we should do our own coaches show tonight here on the ol' shockernet. Throw out questions for an hour and everyone attempt to answer them. WstateU can handle the illustrations.

I'll start. What's up with Dex's shorts?
                            Hmmm... I'd guess they are too tight in the thighs to suit him and/or he wants the girls to ogle his legs better.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                              Weird how the women make KFH but the men get stuck with KEYN.
                              If I had to guess, KU might have something to do with WSU not being on KFH.

The Assman

Comment

I would offer to hem Dex’s shorts to the length he prefers, but I am afraid it would be an NCAA violation, unless I also offered seamstress services to every other WSU student. That was NC’s defense, right? “We let ALL of our students take imaginary classes.”

Comment

Working...
                                X