2020 Foreign Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Foreign Tour

The Shockers are headed to Denmark and Spain in 2020. Great news for #33, 7'0" Asbjørn Midtgaard.

Every four years, college basketball programs are allowed to take a foreign tour, which allows them to hold 10 additional practices and play exhibition games abroad against international competition.

If our roster holds as expected .... next year could be special ...

Comment

Cool to be able to go to Denmark.

Next year might be towards the bottom of when I'd like to do a foreign trip....should be very veteran. But, you take em when you can get em. Some of us follow the rules and only get to do this every 4 years.

Comment

I think the timing is going to be excellent in that they will be battle hardened coming off of this year, have some time off to R&R and take a great trip and get a jump on next season. Go Shox

Comment

This comes out a week and a half after my wife and I booked a big trip? Grrrrrrr.

Comment

Anyone know if the dates have been determined yet for this trip?

Comment

Do we know when. My wife and were thinking of going to Denmark in Sept 2020?

Comment

Originally posted by atlwsu View Post
                Do we know when. My wife and were thinking of going to Denmark in Sept 2020?
                They probably want to be done before the Fall 2020 semester starts. This year that was on August 19th. Although I don't know if that is a requirement.

Here is a list of all the trips made this past summers. Looks like most of them occurred during the first half or middle of August.

https://watchstadium.com/news/compre...ur-05-06-2019/

Comment

i'm pretty excited for a.m. to get to play in front of family and friends.

Comment

Originally posted by abdullah_sharif View Post
                    i'm pretty excited for a.m. to get to play in front of family and friends.
                    I am with you. I think it's great he gets to show his teammates where he is from. Go shocks.

Comment

Per the basketball office, no dates set yet for the trip.

Comment

Hope there’s room on da plane...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Did anyone from @Shockernet go and did you learn anything?

Comment

Just off the cuff, this sounds like a sales pitch from a travel agent/agency.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X