Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RH: Podcast with Basketball Newcomers

RH: Podcast with Basketball Newcomers

Wichita State men's basketball newcomers Grant Sherfield, Trey Wade, Noah Fernandes, Josaphat Bilau, DeAntoni Gordon and Tyson Etienne talk about their backgrounds, teammates who help the transition to college, toughest Shocker defenders and their best moments.

And, given a choice between James Harden, Steph Curry and Fred VanVleet – who gets the last shot?

Link to Podcast: https://wichitastate.tv/series/roundhouse/

I thought all 6 guys did well with for their first time in the Shocker spotlight. Thought Grant was terrific and thought Tyson hit it out of the park. Tyson is very articulate and just sounds like a guy who will be a team leader in time.,
    Last edited by 1972Shocker; October 4, 2019, 12:25 PM.

Comment

nm - wrong thread.
      Last edited by 1972Shocker; October 4, 2019, 12:26 PM.

Comment

That was awesome, thanks!
        What a great group of well-spoken young men. Coach Marshall and staff continue to bring in 'high character' players.

There might be some 'shining stars' on the horizon...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I found it interesting that DG said JE was his toughest defender when playing the 4. I am excited about potential lineups with the bigs!

Comment

Bilau..........bee-low, as in pow

good listen, I like those kids
            Last edited by pinstripers; October 4, 2019, 07:14 PM.

Comment

From an interview perspective, Etiienne is on another level.

Comment

Looking forward to watching the scrimmage tomorrow. I thought it was interesting that N Fernandez said JB was the toughest guy for him to go against in practice. He said JB is so physically strong big and quick. And Etienne said N. Fernandez was the toughest guy for him to go against in practice. He said Noah was small but quick and smart and that forced him to play smarter.

Comment

Working...
                X