UAB GAME TIME MOVED BACK 1 HOUR TO 8:00 PM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UAB GAME TIME MOVED BACK 1 HOUR TO 8:00 PM

Sorry to start a 2nd thread, but I thought it would be helpful to have the news of the delayed start time in the title of the thread itself.

goShockers.com link:

I will be there, thanks for the news

Comment

Bump

Comment

any word on if they are going to open up the parking lots to the masses? my wife is coming a bit late (on time now) and I don't think those side streets are going to be any good.

Comment

We're lucky a relative called us about it, we'd already left and ate dinner and were headed to Koch Arena to sit there for what would've been 2 hours.

But instead we got to go to Best Buy and play with the toys for an hour, while parents were Christmas Shopping.

Comment

didn't get the memo...............

Comment

In hindsight, a darn good call to push back an hour. I imagine that made it possible to get 2,000 - 3,000 more fans to the game.

Comment

Yea i talked to shaus, he wanted to move the game to noon tomorrow, so UAB said no they needed to their kids off on christmas break, so they asked to move it back sometime in January, Coach Marshall didnt want to do that because UAB gets one of their better players back then. So they just decided to move it back a hour to get the parking lots cleared off.
                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Working...
                X