No announcement yet.

2019 "Not-So-Secret" Scrimmage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That really sucks. We are going to need to stay healthy this year to build off last year, and this is not a good start.

At least it is his non shooting hand, and he may be able to work back before the Cancun Tournament. Fortunate timing now, I guess, as none of the early games look particularly difficult except maybe Gardner-Webb.

Comment

Injury occurred in the drills portion, before the scrimmage. Which I think is a good sign about the scrimmage result. Still handling business, winning the rebounding battle without Jaime is a good sign. I was a little 'concerned' with the 75 points allowed. That also makes more sense now. I want to win a lot of games 74-60 this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
        https://www.kansas.com/sports/colleg...236741183.html

Injury occurred in the drills portion, before the scrimmage. Which I think is a good sign about the scrimmage result. Still handling business, winning the rebounding battle without Jaime is a good sign. I was a little 'concerned' with the 75 points allowed. That also makes more sense now. I want to win a lot of games 74-60 this year.
        No mention of Noah in that article. Perhaps his situation is just a continuation of his previous status.

Comment

Wait. We were up 20 on Nebraska without Jaime? I know Nebraska's not a great team, but that's at the very least encouraging.
          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
            Wait. We were up 20 on Nebraska without Jaime? I know Nebraska's not a great team, but that's at the very least encouraging.
            That and still out rebounding them 51-36 with 17 offensive rebounds ....

Comment

A healthy Jamie is dominant. It's not what anyone wants, but certainly winning easy without him says something good.

That foot injury appears to be lingering. I haven't seen the young man on the floor yet. Have to think they are at least starting to consider a redshirt.

So we're likely to dress 13. Brycen and Jacob won't see quality minutes. That's 11. Jo needs a redshirt that's 10. Deantoni might need one. That's 9.

Depth has disappeared for the time being.

Is there a new redshirt rule for basketball similar to the idiotic football one?

Tate Busse is going to get some time.

Comment

I know I'm not dreaming when I say I've seen other people play with a soft cast on a non-shooting hand fracture. Wonder if that's possible in just a few weeks...

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  A healthy Jamie is dominant. It's not what anyone wants, but certainly winning easy without him says something good.

That foot injury appears to be lingering. I haven't seen the young man on the floor yet. Have to think they are at least starting to consider a redshirt.

So we're likely to dress 13. Brycen and Jacob won't see quality minutes. That's 11. Jo needs a redshirt that's 10. Deantoni might need one. That's 9.

Depth has disappeared for the time being.

Is there a new redshirt rule for basketball similar to the idiotic football one?

Tate Busse is going to get some time.
                  I've heard of a three guard offense.........but a four guard offense, or a five guard offense is new

Comment

IC can play both 4/5, Udeze should be ready in a week ( knock knock ) and Bilieu might get some p t. I think TB could
                    be a real surprise - wait till he knocks down a couple and gets his confidence. Also an opening for Gordon as IC will
                    be mostly at center for a few weeks. I am not worried.

Comment

Working...
                    X