No announcement yet.

Band Wagon and Grapes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just think that every shocker fan should be as loyal as I am through thick or thin.
    I ticks me off to see people come and go depending on how we played that week. My loyalty will always be with the Shox and nobody can question the fact that I bleed black and gold.
    Kick 'em square in the grapes! (that can be very painful)

Comment

I hate to be the one to spoil the joke but you guys realize this thread was started by DD right.

thanks Double Dribble Ive laughed pretty hard over the last couple of days thanks to this.

Comment

That DD likes to sling it and stir the pot. However, he tickles my "funny bone" and get's me laughing as he draws the victims into his cluster web. No, I am NOT referring to my pea brain either. Merry Christmas to DD, Tyrone, ASM, and all of you Shocker zealots out there. We have some unfinished business to take care of and many games yet to win!!! :wsu_posters: :wsu_posters: :wsu_posters: :wsu_posters: :wsu_posters: :wsu_posters: :wsu_posters:
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

FSF Merry Christmas my brutha!! and merry Christmas to all Shocker fans loyal and fair weather alike!
          God is good and praise Him for sending His Son for us!
          PS Tyrone said to tell everyone Merry Christmas too!
          Kick 'em square in the grapes! (that can be very painful)

Comment

Working...
          X