No announcement yet.

Conner Frankamp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The one thing I really like about Conner playing with NBA type guys is I get to see EXACTLY what I would have looked like on the court with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Wuzee View Post

He was deep. Started out in the middle, but ended up on the wrong side of the baseline. It's not that surprising, though. Toure's Summer League experience was very similar. They had guys who were priority and then some other dudes who they needed mainly to scrimmage. Happily for Connor, they play five games in six days, so he's pretty much guaranteed some court time, but there's no way he's a real part of their plans.
      Sorry, I wasn’t clear with my original question. I meant literally which seat was he sitting in. I have a bet with someone and was hoping other SNers were watching and could weigh in.

I was not trying to be snarky about his NBA chances.
      I’m a fan and wish him the best!

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
        The one thing I really like about Conner playing with NBA type guys is I get to see EXACTLY what I would have looked like on the court with them.
        Oh ya. You can average 19.4 points, 4.3 assists, and 1.6 steals while shooting 49% from three in a top-tier european league? Impressive!

Comment

I understand Frankamp has been cut already. I hope that's wrong.

Comment

• XManCometh
            XManCometh commented
            Editing a comment
            Well he's sitting on the bench tonight in warm ups so whoever told you that was either wrong or Frankamp just wanted to chill with the team one more night before going home.

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Oh ya. You can average 19.4 points, 4.3 assists, and 1.6 steals while shooting 49% from three in a top-tier european league? Impressive!
          Ha. I knew somebody would misread my post. I love Connor. I don't know him at all. But my kids were always ragging on me for being too big of a Connor homer when he was a Shocker. I think he is a stud. I just meant physically what I would look like on that court. That's it. I've never met his dad, but I have been asked at Shocker games how my kid, Connor, is doing in the Euro league before. Too funny. We look a lot alike. We are the exact same size. And unfortunately for him, we have about the same amount of hair.

Comment

• WstateU
            WstateU commented
            Editing a comment
            I knew exactly what you were referring too... :)

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          I understand Frankamp has been cut already. I hope that's wrong.
          That would be very disappointing to not even be given a chance after getting called up

Comment

• Veritas
            Veritas commented
            Editing a comment
            Nostradamus’ Ouija board ist kaput.
            Watched some video of CF playing yesterday against Sacramento
            Nostradamus predicts in July it will snow in Denver. It snows in October. Nostradamus is right again!

CF looked a rough on defense in part because of T-Rex arms, but how is his shooting? Pulling for the guy.

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post

Ha. I knew somebody would misread my post. I love Connor. I don't know him at all. But my kids were always ragging on me for being too big of a Connor homer when he was a Shocker. I think he is a stud. I just meant physically what I would look like on that court. That's it. I've never met his dad, but I have been asked at Shocker games how my kid, Connor, is doing in the Euro league before. Too funny. We look a lot alike. We are the exact same size. And unfortunately for him, we have about the same amount of hair.
          Just giving you a little grief. I knew what you meant. He did look physically like a dude they just pulled off the YMCA floor to fill in.

Comment

When your living normal life !!’Not complete anymore !! Last showing 2017’ got tired of cardio lift and dieting !! Sometimes when get older different priorities !! Now trying Ceo Buissness man ! Entrepreneurial !! Basketball where fun times no money in it for future trying ceo focus on other in life he be 23 years old in feb trying focusing !’ Make money for future !! Ball contest make no money any less best pros in the world like jay Cutler Stefi curry Phil Heath most Pro make nothing any less top names pain hell out of pros !!!!’ his Future own social media Buissness shoulder injury hurt now been rest load late ligaments are bad joints tendons arthritis bone Spurs shot nerves pain going down his back !! That what 10 year abuse dieting too you!! injuries suck now paying prices don’t know yet injuries hurt loads though it sucks !! just complete anymore beat up body hurts

Comment

• WuDrWu
              WuDrWu commented
              Editing a comment
              Kind of a Jorge/Daniel Bryan hybrid I think.

• MikeKennedyRulZ
              MikeKennedyRulZ commented
              Editing a comment
              Damn Son! You got mad skills with that flow bro.

• wichshock65
              wichshock65 commented
              Editing a comment
              Are you still talking about bringing back football? I'm lost.

Originally posted by JasonJayNova View Post
            When your living normal life !!’Not complete anymore !! Last showing 2017’ got tired of cardio lift and dieting !! Sometimes when get older different priorities !! Now trying Ceo Buissness man ! Entrepreneurial !! Basketball where fun times no money in it for future trying ceo focus on other in life he be 23 years old in feb trying focusing !’ Make money for future !! Ball contest make no money any less best pros in the world like jay Cutler Stefi curry Phil Heath most Pro make nothing any less top names pain hell out of pros !!!!’ his Future own social media Buissness shoulder injury hurt now been rest load late ligaments are bad joints tendons arthritis bone Spurs shot nerves pain going down his back !! That what 10 year abuse dieting too you!! injuries suck now paying prices don’t know yet injuries hurt loads though it sucks !! just complete anymore beat up body hurts
            I figured it out.
            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Working...
          X