• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
    No ***** way!

T

Comment

• And we thought Fridge Holman was out of line for flinging his headband, LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

A baller like Teddy (Big12 MVP-type) is THAT important to this program.
        No, just...no. Ends NEVER justifies the means. A player like that can spoil the team demeanor and effect recruiting for YEARS down the road. NO player, IMO, is worth that.

Comment

• That’s some wild ****.

Comment

• Poor guy has some demons. Hope we works them out before he hurts himself or someone else.
            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
              Poor guy has some demons. Hope we works them out before he hurts himself or someone else.
              Not going to happen.
              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Doc needs to take back his apology for snapping to judgment

Comment

• The tool shed is never short of tools. Good luck in life.

Comment

• Young people that are this lost are more frustrating to me than just about anything. It makes me so very, very sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      Young people that are this lost are more frustrating to me than just about anything. It makes me so very, very sad.
                      Some people just won't grab a lifeline no matter how many times it's thrown. It's a bummer.
                      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Behavior is a slippery slope. We can behave based on events and conditions in our formative years. Those that use life’s events and conditions as learning opportunities can overcome life’s bad behaviors and some can’t. The special ones raise above their raising.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                          I assume that this is a criminal act

Comment

• I had an employee that I went thru hell and back with. His background was very similar to Teddy's. He was great for a few months then would snap. I fired him then re-hired him a few months later - a few months later we had another event with him....I really pity him and the demons he has to fight....but you can only go so far with people.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

I assume that this is a criminal act
                              One would guess so. At minimum, he will probably be done playing ball in that league, if not juco all together.

Comment

• The tweet above was from 11/6. This article was from 11/9 stating he went off for 30+. He evidently wasn't even suspended. Not sure he's getting the discipline he needs

Comment

Working...
                                X