No announcement yet.

Teddy Buckets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was probably more than Teddys' second chance here at WSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott View Post
      I am genuinely surprised that WSU and Marshall did the right thing. Most D1 programs would have risked the blowback and kept him on the team.

All I have to say about Teddy at this point - Bye Felicia

It is all water under the bridge at this point but I do wonder why Frankamp was allowed to remain on the team after his arrest for underage drinking and DUI. Maybe Marshall has a little more sympathy for someone that suffers from a drinking problem due to his wife's obvious issues with alcohol abuse.
      He wasn't under scholarship at the time and if I remember correctly, he didn't receive the scholarship that he expected for the next year following the incident. Don't worry, he was disciplined too and it was a pretty healthy punishment for him.

Comment

• Given HCGM's ability to recruit, I am convinced that this will not be the end of the Shockers as it appears Cold thinks it is. He's a kid who had HUGE upside who never played a real game for the Shox. If you don't want to put in the effort to follow the rules, then get the hell out. No one player is bigger than the program.

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
          C0|dB|00ded commented
          Editing a comment
          Losing Teddy seriously increased our odds of missing the NCAA tournament... again.

T

...:cool:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
          MikeKennedyRulZ commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you wanna bet against HCGM, regardless of what the "experts" say?

• So apparently this was Boatrights decision, I wonder where Marshall’s stance was through this whole process, if Marshall wanted him to stay but Boatright over ruled his decision things could get very interesting.
        Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
          C0|dB|00ded commented
          Editing a comment
          BoutRight has about as much influence over Marshall's program as I do.

T

...:cool:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
          Editing a comment
          What information do you have to say that it was Boatright's decision?

• Originally posted by shoxrox89 View Post
        So apparently this was Boatrights decision, I wonder where Marshall’s stance was through this whole process, if Marshall wanted him to stay but Boatright over ruled his decision things could get very interesting.
        Where do you come up with that?

The only thing I saw that even mentioned Boatright's involvement in the decision was the following comment in the Eagle article by Taylor Eldridge:

“Coach (Gregg) Marshall and I met over the weekend to discuss the situation and the time that Teddy has spent within our program,” WSU athletic director Darron Boatright said in a statement. “We came to this decision jointly and agreed that this is best for the program. We wish Teddy well moving forward.”
        Sounds like ADDB and 3G made the decision jointly and were in agreement that this was the best move for the program. Is Boatright lying? I suppose that is possible but where is the evidence of that. It's just as likely that 3G asked ADDB to back him up on his decision. It very well may have been a joint decision but if there was a lead dog in this decision my money is on 3G.
        Last edited by 1972Shocker; June 18, 2019, 06:17 PM.

Comment

• shoxrox89
          shoxrox89 commented
          Editing a comment
          Patty Beamer pretty much alluded to this in a Facebook group. She is well connected with the players and spoke to Teddy personally about the matter.

• Ta Town Shocker
          Ta Town Shocker commented
          Editing a comment
          Why would a booster spout off about personal conversations with a player on FB, unbelievable.

• If HCGM is able to fill the open scholarship with a promising 3 or 4 star recruit, all will be well in my world. But I'm with COLD, this situation stinks and to heck with the moral high ground. TA should have been suspended, but dismissal seems overkill to me. However, if TA had a negative attitude, was a sulky little brat during his meeting with HCGM and Boatwrong, then yeah, he needed to be kicked off the team. We'll never know.

We're trying to re-build our winning ways and he could have been a major factor in this. A suspension would have sent a message to him and his teammates and still be effective.

Comment

• Reminds me of LeGerald Vick up north. Chick calls cops claiming violence. Later, she retracts part of her story. Was she lying the first time? The second time? Who knows? I don't.

Comment

• MikeKennedyRulZ
            Editing a comment
            I'm guessing self and the boo$ter$ got a hold of her.

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          Reminds me of LeGerald Vick up north. Chick calls cops claiming violence. Later, she retracts part of her story. Was she lying the first time? The second time? Who knows? I don't.
          How’d Vick end up for the Hawks? He left in the middle of the year. Maybe that is a prediction of what could have been in this situation.

Comment

• Nm

Comment

• It seem pretty obvious that there was more to this story than what the "public" was privy to or this was not the first transgression since his arrival. Put that in combination with the fact that GM has a very young team he is developing, and it is easy to see why he felt this dismissal was in the best long term interest of the program.

I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't have a very interesting replacement in mind right now.

Comment

• I’m very proud of coach. This couldn’t have been easy and yes, the moral high ground. We are nothing without that, or to put it another way, we’d be just like the chicken hawks. Competitively we will adapt and be fine. Look for some 3 guard offense and no redshirts.

Comment

• asiseeit
                  asiseeit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Could even be some FOUR guard offense with DD at PF. Also, one mans misfortune is anothers good fortune. TA's
                  30 mpg / 15-17 ppg are now up for grabs. Look for big years out of DD and ES.

• The proof is in the pudding

Comment

• Moving on.

Comment

• Love how many sources have been thrown against the wall on this thread. If peppermint patty is seriously posting that shyt on social media then she should be muzzled.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott View Post
                      I am genuinely surprised that WSU and Marshall did the right thing. Most D1 programs would have risked the blowback and kept him on the team.

All I have to say about Teddy at this point - Bye Felicia

It is all water under the bridge at this point but I do wonder why Frankamp was allowed to remain on the team after his arrest for underage drinking and DUI. Maybe Marshall has a little more sympathy for someone that suffers from a drinking problem due to his wife's obvious issues with alcohol abuse.
                      SHOCKERS.jpg

SWAK

Comment

Working...
                      X