Under appreciated coaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under appreciated coaches

John Beilein led Michigan to two title games. But was he ever fully appreciated? With Beilein in the NBA, here are some current coaches we shouldn't take for granted.

Under appreciated by whom, I wonder?
    Can’t be Wichita, Can’t he opposing coaches. Can’t be other programs’ ADs who constantly make him offers.

I assume it it is a handful of media “pundits” who generally throw up accolades over the same UNC, KU, UK, and Duke
    coaches to the point where the stench makes us all nauseous?

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas View Post
      Under appreciated by whom, I wonder?
      Can’t be Wichita, Can’t he opposing coaches. Can’t be other programs’ ADs who constantly make him offers.

I assume it it is a handful of media “pundits” who generally throw up accolades over the same UNC, KU, UK, and Duke
      coaches to the point where the stench makes us all nauseous?
      hearhear.jpg

Comment

Any list of underappreciated coaches that include Calipari, Self, Jay Wright lacks any real integrity, even if those three are in a different "category" than Marshall...

Comment

It's always better to be relevant and mentioned on lists like the three lists in this article than to be not noticed at all. How many coaches and programs were left off? Only 30 coaches and programs listed. More importantly, how many Power 5 programs were left off? Was Creighton mentioned? How many AAC programs were mentioned? I don't think K State deserved what they got, but we deserved our rating for what we've accomplished the past 7-8 years.

Marshall has been mentioned by many articles as leading a power program. I look at this as a positive, not a negative. But there are always writers who are more dismissive of the Shockers than they should be.

Comment

Working...
        X