Raptors at Warriors Game #4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors at Warriors Game #4

If Raptors win this, they can take it all in Toronto! I guess that could happen even if they lose, but they should take advantage of the Warriors' thinned out roster if they can. It's ALWAYS tough to get a road win though ... we are spoiled at WSU (in a fantastic way) and sometimes lose sight of how precious those victories are.

I found it interesting that they didnt use Freddy as a marking back on Curry in games #2 and #3. I do think that caused the Raps problems in #2, and it clearly showed up in Curry's production in #3. I hope they get back to using Freddy more in that capacity like he did in #1. Because he can really bother Curry more than the other ballers. Curry isnt used to playing quick handed dudes that are shorter than him (why he has had his pocket picked 3 times by Freddy this series off the dribble).

But the Raps can win this if their fire power doesnt go cold.

Put in Freddy coach!
    Last edited by Kung Wu; June 7, 2019, 06:39 PM.
    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Thank you to FVV for giving us a another chance to keep watching Shocker basketball.

Comment

Does anybody have Goatlube's exact quote about FVV and when it was said, back when he spouted off?

Comment

• XManCometh
        XManCometh commented
        Editing a comment
        He's pretty much backtracked on that numerous times since then and I doubt his show is important enough to have transcripts of online. But Lutz did an article about it in the Eagle back when it happened so maybe check there if you want the gist of what he said.

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      Does anybody have Goatlube's exact quote about FVV and when it was said, back when he spouted off?
      It was during Fred's sophomore year. Gut-puke said Fred was a weakness for the Shockers. Not big, or quick enough to match up with other bigger named guards at the P5 schools that the Shockers would face in the NCAA Tournament. And that Fred was a nice MVC point guard.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

It was during Fred's sophomore year. Gut-puke said Fred was a weakness for the Shockers. Not big, or quick enough to match up with other bigger named guards at the P5 schools that the Shockers would face in the NCAA Tournament. And that Fred was a nice MVC point guard.
        But I want to site it. I want to find a transcript.

Comment

Good Lord, the refs have swallowed their whitle.

Comment

Total foul fest out there, and very little being called.

Comment

But I want to site it. I want to find a transcript.
              Am I not a good enough source for you?!?!

Comment

• Kung Wu
                Kung Wu commented
                Editing a comment
                Definitely you are!

Total foul fest out there, and very little being called.
              I have seen three unnecessary roughness violations, but no flag.

Comment

My gosh. Very weird officiating. Not sure its bad, but its getting there.

Comment

• XManCometh
                  XManCometh commented
                  Editing a comment
                  This is the NBA. They don't call anything unless you get hit while shooting or you get blasted to the ground. If you're used to watching college ball, where they call literally anything any time someone is touched, this will be very foreign to you.

My gosh. Very weird officiating. Not sure its bad, but its getting there.
                About as bad as Toronto shooting.

Comment

I have seen three unnecessary roughness violations, but no flag.
                  Good, thought I was seeing things.

Comment

About as bad as Toronto shooting.
                    Finally they are getting it going, but getting hacked while shooting wasn't helping them early on.

Comment

Good, thought I was seeing things.
                      Do you feel you should have just bought the beer and had me over? It appears the rest of SN had a hot Friday night!

Comment

Do you feel you should have just bought the beer and had me over? It appears the rest of SN had a hot Friday night!
                        Not a bad idea at all! But .... Estes Park, Colorado would be a long drive for ya tonight!

Comment

• shockrah
                          shockrah commented
                          Editing a comment
                          But alcohol isn't your only option there!
                      Working...
                      X