Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weather

I'm downtown Wichita and it's blizzard conditions right now. Out of towners for tonights game, its going to be rough. Give yourselves lots of time tonight, leave early!

BLIZZARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Another balmy day in Doodah! :shock:

Visibility is not good at all right now in mid-morning.

Comment

its great

Comment

From what a local weatherman predicts is the snow is supposed to drop off early afternoon. The wind will continue.

Comment

I've seen reports of anywhere between 2 and 7 inches of snow today. I'd guess it'll be closer to 2. The wind is making it look worse than it is, but as I sit here at work I can still see grass through the snow. It is supposed to end this afternoon and be clear tonight, but windy. Whoever is going to the game tonight just be careful and take your time. I hope there's still a packed house but could understand a few empties.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Are the UAB players here already? I was wondering if their flight might get cancelled.

Comment

I am sure they came in yesterday. Most, if not all universities, are weather sensitive.

I am in a bind. I have to choose between the following for my 7:00 PM pleasure:

1. Wichita State University Shockers

2. Dallas Cowboys

3. The Wizard of Oz. (television)

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky Del Rio
                  I am sure they came in yesterday. Most, if not all universities, are weather sensitive.

2. Dallas Cowboys

Mr Ricky sir Im with you on 1 & 2

#2 because of Fantasy Football purposes.

But I just now got my voice back and am looking forward to losing it again tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky Del Rio

2. Dallas Cowboys

I'd say your priorities should be 1 then 3 then 2. Unless you can find something else to insert before that one. Like reorganizing your sock drawer.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Ricky, there is nothing on your list beyond #1 that a VCR or DVR cannot fix. If you are concerned about traveling in your new shiny wheels, stop by my house. The Yellow Submarine pulls anchor at 5:30.

Comment

Originally posted by ISASO
                          Ricky, there is nothing on your list beyond #1 that a VCR or DVR cannot fix. If you are concerned about traveling in your new shiny wheels, stop by my house. The Yellow Submarine pulls anchor at 5:30.
                          Scholfield put on a snow plow attachment.

Teresa and I will be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                            #2 because of Fantasy Football purposes.
                            Super Bowl for me and I have Witten and Crayton so I'd rather not watch and just come home to find out I have 90 points between the two of them.

Comment

Where I'm at North and East of town, there is probably 4-5 inches on the ground and alot more falling. Even if it stops, the wind is gonna blow it like it's still falling. It ain't gonna be pretty for the snow drifts tonight.

Comment

Working...
                              X