Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Crossover Classic (formerly Battle 4 Atlantis)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outside of this tournament we have four games scheduled. One of them is against Oral Roberts which we should cancel ASAP because they are a mid-major.

It’s not necessary to play any games before facing Mizzou because this Shocker team has played together for years and their off season was incredibly smooth.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
      Outside of this tournament we have four games scheduled. One of them is against Oral Roberts which we should cancel ASAP because they are a mid-major.

It’s not necessary to play any games before facing Mizzou because this Shocker team has played together for years and their off season was incredibly smooth.
      That type of humor is frowned upon among those on this board.

Signed,

Downtown Shocker Brown

Comment

• Has anyone seen any TV info for this tournament?

Or any of our games for that matter?

Comment

• Originally posted by MadDog View Post
          Has anyone seen any TV info for this tournament?

ESPN or ESPN2 for tournament.

All other games are TBA. Be prepared for ESPN+ is my guess for other games.

Comment

• In what world are Utah State, South Dakota St., UNI and SMC considered cupcake games?

Comment

• Originally posted by FadedCrown View Post
              In what world are Utah State, South Dakota St., UNI and SMC considered cupcake games?
              None are "cupcake games"...........All are worthy opponents and had better receive our full respect ! Don't really understand all the
              hate on UNI, in fact, I'd like to se us schedule them in the future. Good rivalry game.

Comment

• Originally posted by MadDog View Post
                Has anyone seen any TV info for this tournament?

The brackets at https://www.crossoverclassic.com/schedule/ has the channels for each game - look on the right side of the matchup.

Otherwise, the WSU site will have information at https://goshockers.com/sports/mens-basketball/schedule
                Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• If the tournament is played, and we're not hit with our own CV problems, we WILL be there.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post

None are "cupcake games"...........All are worthy opponents and had better receive our full respect ! Don't really understand all the
                    hate on UNI, in fact, I'd like to se us schedule them in the future. Good rivalry game.
                    I would have no problem scheduling UNI but would not be all that interested in playing them in Cedar Falls. Maybe in Des Moines if we have to give them a return game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post

The brackets at https://www.crossoverclassic.com/schedule/ has the channels for each game - look on the right side of the matchup.

Otherwise, the WSU site will have information at https://goshockers.com/sports/mens-basketball/schedule
                      I thought the Blowjays dropped out?

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                        I'd like to se us schedule them in the future. Good rivalry game.
                        They’d be a good buy game on a Tuesday night I suppose.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          If the tournament is played, and we're not hit with our own CV problems, we WILL be there.
                          I’d love to go and it’s a quick drive for me but I’m not sure id be happy sitting in a mask the whole time.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                              Ok, go ahead and say it.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Ok, go ahead and say it.
                                Nah. Point was made.

Comment

Working...
                                X