Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Crossover Classic (formerly Battle 4 Atlantis)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battle 4 Atlantis is now the Bad Boy Mowers Crossover Classic. Do believe this tournament will be our first action of the season. Dayton without Obi Toppin appears to be a mystery in the preseason rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
      Battle 4 Atlantis is now the Bad Boy Mowers Crossover Classic. Do believe this tournament will be our first action of the season. Dayton without Obi Toppin appears to be a mystery in the preseason rankings.

Having this for our first action is gonna be rough. Especially with everything else going on. Just gotta hope the external drama is focusing the player to prove a point.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Having this for our first action is gonna be rough. Especially with everything else going on. Just gotta hope the external drama is focusing the player to prove a point.
        It could be galvanizing for the current players.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Talk about a terrible write-up for us compared to the other teams. Damn.

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
            Talk about a terrible write-up for us compared to the other teams. Damn.
            You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have ....
            Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

The facts of life.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                The facts of life.

Comment

Honestly, I don't know what to expect either out of this WSU squad. 1. I hope the game(s) get played. 2. I hope we score more points than our opponents 3. Anything else is cream cheese frosting on a german chocolate cake.

Comment

Originally posted by JVShocker View Post
                    Honestly, I don't know what to expect either out of this WSU squad. 1. I hope the game(s) get played. 2. I hope we score more points than our opponents 3. Anything else is cream cheese frosting on a german chocolate cake.
                    Or, perhaps whipped cream on dog s**t?
                    If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post
                      Dude!! German Chocolate Cake is supposed to have that yummy coconut frosting!! That was my birthday cake every year that my mother made for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Dude!! German Chocolate Cake is supposed to have that yummy coconut frosting!! That was my birthday cake every year that my mother made for me.
                        Red Velvet or Pistachio all the way...
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

I, too, grew up with coconut frosting, but my daughter is allergic to coconut. Sacrifices must occasionally be made (even if it is a b-day.)

Comment

• Ticket links out. Only 300 wsu tickets available. Comes up to basically 240 a person for 3 games

Comment

• Just dripping with irony.
                              Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski said on Monday that the NCAA's new rules tied to the maximum allotment of 27 games for the upcoming college basketball season created more challenges for conferences and schools.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                                If there was only a tournament in which poor little Duke could have competed. Maybe next time.
                                78-65

Comment

Working...
                                X