Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Crossover Classic (formerly Battle 4 Atlantis)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
    How do you think we’d look of Midtgaard hadn’t left??
    We're definitely not going to look as good in airports, unless we get the 8'6" gazelle early.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Why would I make a prediction without knowing who is going to be on the roster and before I see any of them play? It would be nearly worthless as there is very little to go on right now.
      Rare agreement. I predict we will win somewhere between 0 and 32 games.
      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

About the same. I wouldn't have expected many more minutes from him next year as I believe the Shox were recruiting a big man over him regardless of whether he stayed or not. Hence his decision to transfer for more playing time.

Comment

Having two legit point guards along with two retuning near 40% 3 point shooters, Wade and JoB, we will win more than 23 games. Might not have that 15-1 non-con record but conference record will be better. I believe Temple had lost 10 players and both Cumberlands and Scott gone from UC. Lol at Tulsa and SMU. Not worried about Tulane, ECU or UCF. USF will be improved and Houston will be Houston. If Memphis runs out the AAU style they did last year, they will be in bottom half of AAC and Penny will be gone.

Bottom line is this team will be just as good defensively and with out two new point guards, the offense is already better.

Comment

That was mainly directed athletes one poster in particular
            The Assman

Comment

I know... ;)

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post

Might be a blessing. Don't see us winning a game and probably embarrassed at least twice.
                Those that believe we will be better than last year are, well, very optimistic. 17-14
                Waiting now for all the sh*t I am about to catch but that's just how I see it.
                If GM wins north of 20 it will be his best year ever of coaching.
                Considering the fact that AM would be an NBA all-star in your book, I’ll take your win predictions with a grain of salt.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I guess that is directed at me. I've never said AM was a prolific player only that many unfairly attacked him.
                  He was a very good team player and did the things asked of him pretty well. The offense was never
                  designed to get him the ball. I believe his stock would have risen with the two new PG's coming in which I like.
                  If we don't sign a decent center he will really be missed. I would have raised my prediction to 19/20 W's

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Considering the fact that AM would be an NBA all-star in your book, I’ll take your win predictions with a grain of salt.
                    Check my posts. All I ever did was defend the guy from hateful critics, who by the way, are the same folks who
                    make one stupid negative response after another during most every game and they had their targets

Comment

If the players who've verballed actually follow through on signing. If the Universities are open. If they allow sports at the collegiate level. Knowing what we lost and the attitudes we lost, I will happily go on record saying the Shocks win 20+ games next year. It might be 20, or it could be 23, but there's been enough turmoil that really, based on this season's results, ANYTHING is possible. But, and that's a little but, not a big one, I reserve the right to change my number.

Can I get banned for this or do I just get a warning?

Comment

Doritos I understand. He did have to give up cheetos though and I'm not quite sure why.

Comment

Originally posted by JVShocker View Post
                          If the players who've verballed actually follow through on signing. If the Universities are open. If they allow sports at the collegiate level. Knowing what we lost and the attitudes we lost, I will happily go on record saying the Shocks win 20+ games next year. It might be 20, or it could be 23, but there's been enough turmoil that really, based on this season's results, ANYTHING is possible. But, and that's a little but, not a big one, I reserve the right to change my number.

She's probably ordering a foot-long...
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                            Doritos I understand. He did have to give up cheetos though and I'm not quite sure why.
                            Doctor said he could keep eating Cheetos, just not when he's home alone watching videos.
                            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

She's probably ordering a foot-long...
                              I must respectfully disqualify my self then.

Comment

Originally posted by JVShocker View Post

I looking at your emoji and the video clip. Is that really you JV !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X