Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Crossover Classic (formerly Battle 4 Atlantis)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We won't be shutdown for nine months, but it will take longer than that to be resembling anything that was normal in February of this year, in my opinion. If the all clear given today, how long before you get on a crowded plane? Or visit a crowded theater?

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
      Predicting this tournament doesn't happen. I hope I'm wrong.
      Might be a blessing. Don't see us winning a game and probably embarrassed at least twice.
      Those that believe we will be better than last year are, well, very optimistic. 17-14
      Waiting now for all the sh*t I am about to catch but that's just how I see it.
      If GM wins north of 20 it will be his best year ever of coaching.

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post

Might be a blessing. Don't see us winning a game and probably embarrassed at least twice.
        Those that believe we will be better than last year are, well, very optimistic. 17-14

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
          We won't be shutdown for nine months, but it will take longer than that to be resembling anything that was normal in February of this year, in my opinion. If the all clear given today, how long before you get on a crowded plane? Or visit a crowded theater?
          Or a crowded arena. We've had "blackouts" and "whiteouts" and in November we'll begin "maskouts"...

Standard comfort Disposable Pollution/Surgical Elastic Mask ...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

By any chance, are you and '76 related? Just asking for a friend.

Comment

We’ll see. I don’t know how you can be confident enough either way, especially not to specifically predict we will get embarrassed twice at Atlantis and go 17-14,
              without even seeing what we do with the last two scholarships let alone seeing all the guys on the court.

Comment

This isn't as bad as some of your AM arguments. We won't be better but in the long term, we may be better off and we won't be terrible next year as you are saying we will.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

You think this country is gonna be shut down for 9 months?
                  No, but without a vaccine people are still going to be very wary of travel. Highly possible new waves of infection. Organizers may make a business decision based on attendance. Games may be played in US, with or without fans.
                  Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

By any chance, are you and '76 related? Just asking for a friend.
                    Tell your friend I was one of the first to refute and cease engaging with "76".
                    I've predicted 17 W's early on. How many do you and others predict?
                    Please make your predictions based on today's status as I have done.
                    Hope we sign the quality big guy that makes us competitive with Houston and in Atlantis
                    FYI, over the last 60 years I have been one of WSU's biggest fans but try to be realistic

Comment

Tell your friend I was one of the first to refute and cease engaging with "76".
                      I've predicted 17 W's early on. How many do you and others predict?
                      Please make your predictions based on today's status as I have done.
                      Hope we sign the quality big guy that makes us competitive with Houston and in Atlantis
                      FYI, over the last 60 years I have been one of WSU's biggest fans but try to be realistic
                      Why would I make a prediction without knowing who is going to be on the roster and before I see any of them play? It would be nearly worthless as there is very little to go on right now.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Why would I make a prediction without knowing who is going to be on the roster and before I see any of them play? It would be nearly worthless as there is very little to go on right now.
                        B-I-N-G-O...

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

About the only unknown right now is how good of a big man we will get. Not having seen many of the new signees is what
                          makes a prediction difficult. Many posters have already suggested we are going to be better which means winning at least
                          23 to me. I'm just saying IMHO I don't see that happening. All the video's are of players competing against HS players
                          and not AAC level defenders. I'm sure there will be a preseason thread established on number of wins in a few months but
                          it seems senseless to predict 10 games into the season AFTER so much has been learned.

Comment

I for one, think the season will go off as scheduled, and I think the Shockers will be better than what many expect. Maybe not Top 10, but if everything comes together, better than last year and, not on the bubble, but in the dance.
                            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

How do you think we’d look of Midtgaard hadn’t left??
                              The Assman

Comment

Hope you are right on all counts and respect your willingness to go on record !

Comment

Working...
                                X