2019-2020 Roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated.

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Are you sure "Root Beer" will be a sophomore? Lol!
      Originally posted by shock View Post
      This will only include scholarship players:

SR- Jaime

JR- Asbjorn, Trey Wade*

SO- JB, Dex, Erik, Root Beer, Mo

FR- Gordon*, Etienne*, Fernandez*, Grant*, Josephat*

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Taylors excel depth chart...
          Attached Files

Comment

If anyone knows how to share this better, please do. I am obviously failing... https://twitter.com/tayloreldridge/s...643708416?s=21

Comment

I don't believe this is a depth chart. It's a chart that lists positions by class. The players are simply alphabetized within each class.
              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                I don't believe this is a depth chart. It's a chart that lists positions by class. The players are simply alphabetized within each class.
                you are right. I used depth chart too loosely.

Comment

I hope none of these guys transfer, recruiting the next 2 years will be tough though, not a lot of playing time available for new guys

Comment

Originally posted by WuShocker2006 View Post
                    If anyone knows how to share this better, please do. I am obviously failing... https://twitter.com/tayloreldridge/s...643708416?s=21
                    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                      I hope none of these guys transfer, recruiting the next 2 years will be tough though, not a lot of playing time available for new guys
                      I like to think of it that we have 2 possibly 3 teams...and we don't have any bench players. :)

All these guys will play!!!
                      GO SHOCKS!!!!
                      FINAL FOURS:
                      1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                      1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                      Number of Times Ranked: 157
                      Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                      Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                      Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                      #3 - Dec. 2017
                      #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                      #2 ~ March 2014
                      Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

I think we are set up for well for the upcoming season. Burton, Dennis, Stevenson, Echinique, and Midt should provide enough talented experience to be competitive in the early portion of the schedule. At the same time there is a ton of potential with the newcomers if/when it clicks for them.

TBD but this team looks to have a relatively high floor and an extremely high ceiling.

Comment

I do think a lot is going to hinge on the guards. If Sherfield and Etienne are as good as advertised...

I like that we have the depth to bring the new guys along at their own pace.

Comment

Mo will redshirt.

Comment

Guards are nice to have. Hopefully in any given game at least 2 aren't ice cold. IIRC our turnovers were uncharacteristically high. But it did get better. Our handles struggled last year overall.

Roster looks good. Our focus moves to 4 and 5 improvement IMO. Gotta get better at finishing and making bunnies.
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Check the account mvmtraining on instagram to see footage of Bilau’s workouts today. On its story, and there’s a minute clip of him posted as well

Comment

Working...
                                X