• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wuzee View Post
    They're out ...

http://theamerican.org/news/2019/6/1...-pairings.aspx

Home and Away: UCF, Cincinnati, Houston, Memphis, USF, Temple, Tulsa

HOME Only : ECU and Tulane

AWAY Only: UCONN and SMU
    Looks like they consider us one of the top teams next year. UCF/Tulsa could have been flipped for UCONN .. but other than that .. it's a great schedule.

Comment

• Dark Lord
      Dark Lord commented
      Editing a comment
      We will always play two with Tulsa

Bring it! That's a great schedule for resume building wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Looks like they consider us one of the top teams next year. UCF/Tulsa could have been flipped for UCONN .. but other than that .. it's a great schedule.
      I agree that it's a great schedule in a much more wide open league. On paper, at least, there are no crappy games in the league this year so it doesn't matter as much. We just need the young, improving teams (including us, I suppose) to get it together quickly in the non-con so the league is in a strong position for the AAC bloodbath.
      “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Good schedule for the shocks.

Comment

How many of our games will be on ESPN+?

Comment

Good overall AAC schedule for the Shocker fans.

Toughest Schedules:
            1. Houston
            2. UConn
            3. Wichita State

Easiest Schedules:
            1. Tulsa
            2. Temple
            3. South Florida

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post
              How many of our games will be on ESPN+?

No idea but I have it so I'm good to go no matter what ESPN its on.

Comment

Does anybody else have recurrent thoughts/very detailed daydream sequences of watching Dex completely blanket and shut down Austin R for the entire duration of the IBA game? I'm talking like to the point of Austin's eyes tearing up. Read an article yesterday (no share) about how the kid put on 20 lbs of muscle, and how their 3 guard attack will be hard to stop (new freshman pg words, not mine). And I think to myself...not in Wichita, Reaves, not in Wichita. I don't think his xtra 20 can keep Dex out of his jock. Jus sayin...its the off-season ya know, and a fella can fantasize what he chooses.

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
                  C0|dB|00ded commented
                  Editing a comment
                  20 lbs of muscle? LOL! It surely won't be attached to his velcroed arms. He's going to be even slower now.

T

...:cool:

Originally posted by Shocknroll33 View Post
                Does anybody else have recurrent thoughts/very detailed daydream sequences of watching Dex completely blanket and shut down Austin R for the entire duration of the IBA game? I'm talking like to the point of Austin's eyes tearing up. Read an article yesterday (no share) about how the kid put on 20 lbs of muscle, and how their 3 guard attack will be hard to stop (new freshman pg words, not mine). And I think to myself...not in Wichita, Reaves, not in Wichita. I don't think his xtra 20 can keep Dex out of his jock. Jus sayin...its the off-season ya know, and a fella can fantasize what he chooses.
                I hope DD shuts him down! Add 20lbs of muscle? Lmao

Comment

Here's the article

NORMAN — De’Vion Harmon rushed the ball up the floor and found Austin Reaves on the right wing. Reaves swished the off-balance 3-pointer, and the two celebrated with a high five. Oklahoma’s practic…
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

It wouldn't surprise me if Austin does well at OU. I would have expected no less if he had stayed around at WSU. The redhsirt year was not only needed but no doubt has helped him. That said those shoulders still make him relatively susceptible to injury. Not that I am wishing that on him but if he plays as hard and as fearlessly as he did as a Shocker he won't shy away from putting himself in harms way.
                    Last edited by 1972Shocker; July 1, 2019, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocknroll33 View Post
                      Thanks for providing this information on Austin - IMO the loss of LS and AR far outweigh the loss of any other Shockers including Teddy Buckets this past season. Shocker fans have witnessed what Austin can do when he is healthy. From Coach Kruger's comments and the article's description of Austin I pray that he does not light up the Shockers as he did against Tulsa his Sophomore year as a Shocker. I look forward to watching him play as a healthy 200 lb MBB player for LK.

I remain a big fan of Austin Reaves!

Comment

Meh, I'm not even sure who this Austin person is we are talking about...

Comment

I wish Austin would have stayed. But I want WSU to beat OU. I don't care what kind of game he has - good or bad. Things change. Move on.

Comment

More like Austin Leaves....LOL!
                            Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

Working...
                            X