Wichita State at Indiana (NIT Quarterfinals) Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
    anyone know if Teddy Allen has been attending these games? During the season he had elected to not travel to away games. Just curious as he seems to missing out on some fun times.
    Really wanna see Teddy stick as close to the team, tutors, counselors, coaches as possible. At the same time, Teddy must stay as far away from his old circle of influence as possible. If I was Marshall I'd have a room for him in my basement over the summer. We're gonna be good next year; with Teddy, we're gonna be special.

And one decent PG please.

T

...:cool:

Comment

• Really looking forward to hear the lootz's talk about WSU... Oh, wait...

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
        C0|dB|00ded commented
        Editing a comment
        He dead?

T

...:cool:

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
      A team that reaches the NIT final four is a team that peaked late in the season and is comparable to at least a round of 32 team or a maybe even sweet 16 with the right matchups.

Also last time WSU was in this position it set off a 7 year dominant run.

According to warren Nolan, the only rpi I can find that is still calculating, we are now roughly a top 50 team...
      That 2011 team was a very seasoned team. 4 key seniors, Aaron Ellis, Graham Hatch, Gabe Blair and a 5th year senior in J.T. Durley. Plus a very solid junior class including Toure Murry, David Kyles, Joe Ragland, Ben Smith and Garret Stutz. Throw in sophomores Ehimen Orupke and Demetric Williams and that was pretty formidable crew. 4 of those guys are schedule to be part of the AfterShocks. The Freshman class that year became the AfterThoughts.

Not sure how much further this year's group will go but they are a couple of wild and crazy guys plus a bunch of D-1 babies (welll okay they are toddlers at this point - toddlers with 'tudes).
      Last edited by 1972Shocker; March 27, 2019, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• It is nice outlasting Memphis and Lomax though.

Comment

• BOBB
          BOBB commented
          Editing a comment
          You are 0 for 2 so far

• Are there any sports programs that print or post stories about the NIT? I see ESPN has a tab, but didn't see any articles--just the bracket

Comment

• Originally posted by Durtymofo20 View Post
          It is nice outlasting Memphis and Lomax though.
          Look I know it's frustrating for you that KU could only manage to beat the 100th best team in the country on a neutral court before being handed their heads and fully embarrassed by lower seeded Auburn, but there's no use in trying to spread your viral stupidity here. Take some penicillin and go back to your safe space on phog.net.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Rewatched the IU game. Tried to watch stuff off the ball. We really played great defense. Major effort most of the time. The play that God Bear hustled back to block the breakaway basket we had 2 other players bust their ass getting back. JB got the rebound. He had the turnover but never gave up on the play. No one for Indiana made it past half court. That effort wins games.

Comment

• WstateU
              WstateU commented
              Editing a comment
              As someone said in another thread, that play was almost as good as Zach Brown’s steal and dunk against KU, when ‘sleepyhead’ did his thing.

• Nope actually kstate over ku **** ku i wish memphis would have won that ****ing champion ship you can mock me but do not call me a ku fan

Comment

• wichshock65
              wichshock65 commented
              Editing a comment
              Quality third post bro.

• Originally posted by WeWillShockU View Post
            Rewatched the IU game. Tried to watch stuff off the ball. We really played great defense. Major effort most of the time. The play that God Bear hustled back to block the breakaway basket we had 2 other players bust their ass getting back. JB got the rebound. He had the turnover but never gave up on the play. No one for Indiana made it past half court. That effort wins games.
            Big man seriously ran the court.

Comment

Nope actually kstate over ku **** ku i wish memphis would have won that ****ing champion ship you can mock me but do not call me a ku fan
              ChickenSoup.jpg

Comment

Nope actually kstate over ku **** ku i wish memphis would have won that ****ing champion ship you can mock me but do not call me a ku fan
                Why are you even here? You want help leaving?

Comment

• Dude ive been using this thread for years for finding recruiting info when i cant find any decided to join in on the fun but hey hey guess my neighbors are dicks I live here i go to games here but cant tall to yall about what we love i love this team as much as you do ive praying this team would get its **** together and put in a run and i got im excited because we are so young

Comment

Dude ive been using this thread for years for finding recruiting info when i cant find any decided to join in on the fun but hey hey guess my neighbors are dicks I live here i go to games here but cant tall to yall about what we love i love this team as much as you do ive praying this team would get its **** together and put in a run and i got im excited because we are so young
                    Your handle and first few posts came off a little odd. If you’re not a troll it’s all good.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post

Your handle and first few posts came off a little odd. If you’re not a troll it’s all good.
                      However, I would recommend punctuation or lower proof bourbon.

Comment

• No troll was happy to meet the men at the uconn womans game couldnt make any of the mens this year

Comment

• WuDrWu
                        WuDrWu commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Translate please.
                    Working...
                    X