No announcement yet.

Wichita State at Indiana (NIT Quarterfinals) Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We’re still so freakin spoiled by this coach and this team. I’m so freaking happy right now. Has a team ever won the NIT not having at least one home game? First time a team has taken out the 1, 2, and 3 seeds and that is quite an accomplishment and to do it in Bloomington in front of 12,000 hostile? Amazing!

IU fans really booing Erik the whole game for getting hurt? Lame! So glad we stuck it to them.

This really is coach’s best job yet. Go Shocks!

Comment

• OMG. I AM IMPRESSED! This team has just blossomed. To go into Indiana and handle that atmosphere...just wow. One of my all time favorite wins for sure!

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
        Duff will go to his other home and hoop it. The Shocker celebration just shown on the tube was groovy. Great win Shocks!!!!!!!
        Finer than a frogs hair!
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• How many times can I say I love the Shockers!!!!

Comment

• wichshock65
            wichshock65 commented
            Editing a comment
            How about at least one more time!!

• ShockerDropOut
            ShockerDropOut commented
            Editing a comment
            Not nearly enough!

• Originally posted by zlinedavid View Post
          Your boys played well. Go win a couple at MSG.

Great community you all have here.
          Thanks, but it wasn't a few that boood...it was the entire friggin arena.

Comment

• I half hoped for ES to throw one down at the buzzer... glad he didn’t though. I like Archie enough to not trash him on his home court. I’ll settle for the schmucks in the stands getting to catch our locker room celebration on YouTube.

Ok, my butthurt is over now. On to MSG! Let’s give MM 2 wins at home to end his Shocker career!
            Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• Get real-time COLLEGEBASKETBALL basketball coverage and scores as Wichita State Shockers takes on Indiana Hoosiers. We bring you the latest game previews, live stats, and recaps on CBSSports.com

Dex has 17 w 6 blocks in 39 min

Comment

• shock-it-to-me
                shock-it-to-me commented
                Editing a comment
                Only sad thing is, we may only get to see him for one more year year

• Coach got a shower! Love it, love this coach and this team. They made believers of all of us. When things just weren’t going right they never quit working and trying to get better. Hard work by the staff and players, congrats

Comment

• Outstanding season from a young team... Next year will be something special.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                  Who wants to bunk up in NYC??
                  Cold willl...just don't mention DD.

Comment

• Best game BY FAR of the season. Marshall has proven his worth and this could be a huge springboard for coming years. The end to this season was much, much needed.

Comment

• DD streakier than a nudist colony!

Comment

• zlinedavid
                        zlinedavid commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Knew I should have trademarked that one.

• Would love to know when the team is coming home. I'm guessing it will be late. This team deserves to come home to a crowd waiting.

Comment

• Great game by Samajae!!!

Comment

• Glad we won. It was painful getting updates via GOGO every fifteen minutes

Comment

• WstateU
                            WstateU commented
                            Editing a comment
                        Working...
                        X