No announcement yet.

Wichita State at Indiana (NIT Quarterfinals) Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When we trailed 9-10 and MM made that shot from the corner, was that a 3? They only gave him a 2.

Comment

• bunck
      bunck commented
      Editing a comment
      It was a 2.

• I hope zlinedavid from the IU board comes over at some point to rail on his own fans regarding the booing of Stephenson.

Comment

• Defensive rotation was outstanding in the first half.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
        When we trailed 9-10 and MM made that shot from the corner, was that a 3? They only gave him a 2.
        No, it was a 2
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post

That is one reason I will take AM over Taco anyday.
            Yeah can you believe the media going crazy over Tacko during NCAA? He was pretty "meh" in AAC.

Comment

• I think DD has a higher ceiling than TC. Dude has some major swagger.

Comment

• Comment

• Total of 11 fouls in first half. Will the refs call 25 this half?
                  "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                  ---------------------------------------
                  Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                  "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                  "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• The way the game is being called favors us. I feel like in most games, 2/3rds of our blocks are called fouls.

Comment

• 40 minutes.....No one wins at half. Finish this.
                      Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                        Total of 11 fouls in first half. Will the refs call 25 this half?
                        Unfortunately....yes
                        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Yes the "AAC Officials" will come out and kick both coaches out and call 37 fouls.

*wink ShockRef

Comment

• We are up and had 5-6 airballs

Comment

• KSUUWSU
                              KSUUWSU commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I’ll have to re-watch the game but it initially appears our shooters are getting hit on the elbow when their defense closes in to contest shots.

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post

Yeah can you believe the media going crazy over Tacko during NCAA? He was pretty "meh" in AAC.
                            Most overhyped player I can recall. He’s really, really big? Cool! Got it! Does he have any actual basketball skills outside of standing around with his arms outstretched while being big? Very little.

Comment

Working...
                            X