No announcement yet.

In Dexter We Trust!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Dennis and Stevenson could bring out the Play Angry concept about the same way VanVleet and Baker did it.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

I like his steady on court demeanor. No expression just a cold blooded killer look no matter what is happening.

Comment

Saw him in public a few weeks back...the ball game face totally replaced by a affable crowd friendly face...

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
          I think Dennis and Stevenson could bring out the Play Angry concept about the same way VanVleet and Baker did it.
          Stevenson plays so hard that he’s out of control. Once he centers himself and controls that energy, good things will happen.
          Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
            One of the things that amazes me about Dexter is how smooth his shot looks. He's only been playing right handed for a few years. He apparently tinkered with his right hand after his initial injury and surgery at the before his freshman year in high school. After his 2nd surgery in his junior year he committed to totally switching to a righty.https://goshockers.com/news/2018/10/...ays-right.aspx
            The thing that I've noticed lately is Gregg seems to be able to identify those young high schoolers who were showing tremendous potential but then got hurt and their stock went way down. And, not only does he identify them, he and his staff have an uncanny ability to find those kids who are able to overcome said injury and go on to have very productive college, if not pro, careers. We've got at least two frosh on the team right now in Dexter and Jamarious who fit this mold.

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

Stevenson plays so hard that he’s out of control. Once he centers himself and controls that energy, good things will happen.
              Stevenson needs to quit whining after virtually every foul is called on him though. That is a luxury reserved for SN posters!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post

The thing that I've noticed lately is Gregg seems to be able to identify those young high schoolers who were showing tremendous potential but then got hurt and their stock went way down. And, not only does he identify them, he and his staff have an uncanny ability to find those kids who are able to overcome said injury and go on to have very productive college, if not pro, careers. We've got at least two frosh on the team right now in Dexter and Jamarious who fit this mold.
                I think a big part of that is that the injured player’s P5 hopes are dashed, and WSU/AAC are the next big thing that allows them to compete at a high level with a chip on their shoulder.
                Livin the dream

Comment

• Bluzrover
                  Bluzrover commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Agreed. And I'm okay with this strategy. Dexter and Jamarius have shown they are more than capable of competing with juniors and seniors as Taylor's most recent story on the freshmen show.

The lighter side of Dexter:

Comment

A freshman running the show? I like it.

Comment

Comment

Comment

He couldn't start peaking at a better time.
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                      X