No announcement yet.

Coaching Changes 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arkansas has set up for a press conference either this afternoon or tomorrow morning. Multiple sources on Twitter (student and beat writers) confirming that they've seen The Muss Bus (Eric Musselman) on campus. Sounds like a done deal.

What is also interesting is that Arkansas writers have made it clear that they never officially offered a number to Sampson. Could be saving face, but that might actually match-up given the timelines.
    "Say it slowly and savor it..."
    Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushockerdude View Post
    Arkansas has set up for a press conference either this afternoon or tomorrow morning. Multiple sources on Twitter (student and beat writers) confirming that they've seen The Muss Bus (Eric Musselman) on campus. Sounds like a done deal.

What is also interesting is that Arkansas writers have made it clear that they never officially offered a number to Sampson. Could be saving face, but that might actually match-up given the timelines.
    I cannot for the life of me figure out why UCLA wouldn't go hard after Musselman. Other than the administration there is pretty incompetent.

Comment

• Musselman leaving Nevada at this time does make sense with his current roster loaded with seniors. Of course, people that used that logic regarding HCGM have been relegated to the Shockernet dungeon. Guess we better wait and see.
      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• FYI. Musselman's wife used to be a sportscaster in Kansas City.

Comment

• Buzz Williams to Texas A&M.
          The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl View Post
            Buzz Williams to Texas A&M.
            Kevin Willard supposedly in the lead to replace Buzz at VT.

Comment

• Jamie Dixon to UCLA

Comment

• BOBB
                BOBB commented
                Editing a comment
                Lol

Edit: I loled because I thought it was a joke, but now lol because it might be true. A meta-lol if you will

• Jeff *******Verified account
              @GoodmanHoops
              26m26 minutes ago More

UCLA trying to work out a deal with TCU’s Jamie Dixon, source told @Stadium. Dixon has a significant buyout, but both sides feel as though it won’t stand in the way of a deal.

Comment

• Most people associate Jamie Dixon with Pittsburgh and TCU. He was actually born and raised in SoCal. Not much of a win for UCLA in my opinion.
                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Possibly mentioned earlier in the thread, but I saw an LA Times article yesterday that said Dimon and Mick Cronin were the top two targets. Also said Cronin was a possible to Virginia Tech to replace Buzz Williams.
                  Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

• Make that Dixon....Jamie Dimon...now that would be an interesting hire for UCLA.
                    Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                      Jeff *******Verified account
                      @GoodmanHoops
                      26m26 minutes ago More

UCLA trying to work out a deal with TCU’s Jamie Dixon, source told @Stadium. Dixon has a significant buyout, but both sides feel as though it won’t stand in the way of a deal.
                      So, dump on your alma mater after 3 years that's in a top P5 conference for a job in the bottom P5+BE conference and Hollywood.

Comment

• WstateU
                        WstateU commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I'd say he's hopping from one P7 to another; just trying to do my part to get the correct narrative out there. :)

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

So, dump on your alma mater after 3 years that's in a top P5 conference for a job in the bottom P5+BE conference and Hollywood.
                      Dixon seems a little like a social climber/attention whore personality type.

Comment

• I disagree about Dixon. I've always liked him. The story about his sister, who was also a Division 1 basketball coach at Army, and her untimely death at age 29 is touching.

He also had many good things to say about WSU after we beat them on the way for the Final Four.

Comment

• I agree.. have always liked Dixon

Comment

Working...
                          X