No announcement yet.

Official NCAA Tournament Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad Auburn got beat. Simple. As was said in the movie "Crash".....you cheater! You f^$÷×ing cheater!

Comment

• When TJ lost his dribble, it never even occurred to me it was a double-dribble. I’m not surprised it was missed.

Lots of other non/missed calls throughout the game. I know that everyone will point to this call, but plenty of others could have changed the game as well.
      The Assman

Comment

• WSUwatcher
        WSUwatcher commented
        Editing a comment
        Possibly because you aren't a Final Four ref, ST. I'm not surprised by any given fan without a rooting interest who missed it, but how did all three refs fail to catch it? Certainly the coaches talking about it after the game didn't overlook it.

Remembering how frustrated I was by the bogus quickie jump ball that took away WSU's last chance against Louisville in the Final Four, I'd be even more frustrated than that right now if I were an Auburn fan. As it is, I don't have a strong interest one way or the other, although I do believe Tony Bennett is much more upright than Bruce Pearl is. But what a miserable way to lose. Still, give Guy credit: he didn't have to make all three FTs; but he did, and looked as cool as could be while doing it. And in fairness to Pearl, he was an absolute class act while being interviewed in the immediate aftermath.

• It was the right call. The ball don't lie.

Comment

• Feel for Auburn’s players and fans on the missed double dribble and then the last second but legitimate foul call, or go Homer Simpson while pointing and laughing at that cheater Pearl?

So conflicted.

Virginia does it right, so I’m gonna say luck came down on the good side at the end.

Comment

• Jerome got his arm taken off twice during Auburn’s run and zero calls and then he gets his fourth which caused him to sit on the bench and Auburn to get back in the game. So it all evened out with the double dribble no call. The last play was a foul.

I really don’t care how Auburn lost, just happy they did.

Comment

• the last play shouldn't have even happened.........that's a double dribble even in biddie ball

Comment

• It's hard to root against a team that plays high level D and team ball, such as the Wahoo's do.

Whoever faces them Monday night is gonna' have to earn it for sure.

Comment

• Like me some Cassius.

Comment

• Tech reminds me of what Play Angry is all about.
                  The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                    Tech reminds me of what Play Angry is all about.
                    “They took our job!” Lol

Comment

• Not a lot of freedom of movement in the second game.
                      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Tech is playing some elite defense right now. MSU getting nothing easy

Comment

• Mooney and Owens are both graduate transfers, correct?
                          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• The Mad Hatter
                            The Mad Hatter commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yes. And both are actually on their third school.

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                          the last play shouldn't have even happened.........that's a double dribble even in biddie ball
                          Well there was missed call (Jersey pull) on Auburn right before the double dribble anyways

Comment

• Buh bye Izzo!

Comment

Working...
                            X