No announcement yet.

Official NCAA Tournament Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Izzo > Coach K MSU ends Zion's college career....if the refs don't let him hook and drive all game...

Comment

• Originally posted by TGOWJ GOSHOX View Post
      Izzo > Coach K MSU ends Zion's college career....if the refs don't let him hook and drive all game...

Izzo is 0-7 vs Duke in his MSU career, even Michigan State fans constantly groan that he’s completely owned. And yes, of course I want MSU to thrash Duke.
      There are nights when I think that Sal Paradise was right.

Comment

• Everyone is kidding themselves if they don’t think Duke isn’t winning the title this year. The refs will make sure of it. Yes, they missed some calls on VT. However, for each missed call against Duke, there are two that benefit them. Zion = eyeballs and eyeballs = money. NCAA is all about money. I know we all love this sport, however it’s simply silly to think CBS and the NCAA aren’t looking at every possible way to maximize returns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffrey Korchek View Post

Izzo is 0-7 vs Duke in his MSU career, even Michigan State fans constantly groan that he’s completely owned. And yes, of course I want MSU to thrash Duke.

Izzo is 1-11 vs Coach K, Hello!!!!! LOL. Not a good record fo sure but not all 1-11 records are created equal, Duke was ranked in the top 10 for all 12 games and MSU was the higher ranked team only once. MSU is playing well but Zion and his three Zebras will be hard to beat.

Comment

• If Gonzaga would quit turning the ball over they would be +10.
            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Shock Top
              Shock Top commented
              Editing a comment
              Tech rimming out a lot of 3s too. So I guess both teams have grips.

• Texas tech with a huge break by Higgins missing a player out of bounds by a foot

Comment

• wusphlash
              wusphlash commented
              Editing a comment
              He sure missed it. Didn't think it was gonna make a difference but now it's a two point game. Wonder if the Gonzaga fans will harass his business.
              Last edited by wusphlash; March 30, 2019, 07:22 PM.

• JVShocker
              JVShocker commented
              Editing a comment
              I thought they said the kick was not intentional.

• shockerfan
              shockerfan commented
              Editing a comment
              I felt it mostly just bounced off of his foot, which isnt necessarily a kick.

I realize the foot slid into it as the ball bounced. But it was inadvertant. I thought it was a good no call

• Perkins committed the ultimate sin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
              Texas tech with a huge break by Higgins missing a player out of bounds by a foot
              Even Gonzaga didn't complain about it.

Comment

• wusphlash
                wusphlash commented
                Editing a comment
                Well yeah, they kinda did. Guys on the bench pointing and yelling. Don't know if Few saw it or not.

• That was likely John Higgins final game as an NCAA official.

Comment

• shockerfanmas
                shockerfanmas commented
                Editing a comment
                What do people know that I don't? I've heard nothing about Higgins and last game. He's one of, if not the best official in NCAA basketball.

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

Even Gonzaga didn't complain about it.
              It's not reviewable. So wouldn't matter if they did

Comment

• 1979Shocker
                1979Shocker commented
                Editing a comment
                That's a rule that needs to change. It should be reviewable in the last 2 minutes.

• Hoping Virginia wins this
              The Assman

Comment

• Well if Purdue is going to shoot 70% from 3 they are going to beat everyone.
                The Assman

Comment

• Maybe not Auburn. But dang. Second half has heated up in this Virginia Purdue game. Very entertaining.

Comment

• shockerfanmas
                    shockerfanmas commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Auburn lost one of their best players, and probably their best big man last night to a torn ACL. With that in mind, they are going to have to regroup against a really good Kentucky team tomorrow.

• Got a little bored watching UVA/Purdue so I got on U-Tube to watch WSU/OSU Elite 8 game in LA. Couple things...
                  -We don't seem to play help D like that any more.
                  -We ran great offensive sets.
                  -Didn't remember White playing in the F4 season
                  -Carl Hall was a Bad Man
                  -Fred VV was skinny.
                  -We have a ways to go to get back to that level....that team could play.

Comment

• WstateU
                    WstateU commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You might want to switch back to the UVA/Purdue game, it’s a classic. :)

• shockerfanmas
                    shockerfanmas commented
                    Editing a comment
                    How the hell can you be bored watching this UVA/Purdue game?????? Both these games tonight are Instant Classics. Here's hoping tomorrow and next weekend bring the same

• TGOWJ GOSHOX
                    TGOWJ GOSHOX commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The first half was boring....it got better and I watched.

• Edwards is sick!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X