Brady in trouble?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brady in trouble?

Seems like he is now on the EXTREMELY HOT SEAT!!

Couple interesting quotes:

The embarrassing loss at Villanova in which the Tigers blew a 21-point lead late in the second half was one thing, but getting blown out by 20 points at Wichita State (this is a rebuilding Shockers team) last night was a statement-making loss.
    This wasn’t exactly North Carolina or Memphis. It was Wichita State – a team with a quality tactician in Shockers head man Gregg Marshall, but one with average talent.
    LSU can’t shoot the ball, but what’s more glaring is that the Tigers got decimated on the glass, 50-31, by a non-athletic Wichita State frontline that is about as far from intimidating as it gets.

This guy is a good recruiter. He should be winning a lot more than what he is. They are in for a long year in the SEC.

Comment

Brady sounds like a good assistant coach. Maybe Marshall should give him a call if a position ever opens up on his staff.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
        Brady sounds like a good assistant coach. Maybe Marshall should give him a call if a position ever opens up on his staff.
        I was kinda hoping that position(if it ever opens up) would go to Matt B :posterwu: 8)
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

LSU can’t shoot the ball, but what’s more glaring is that the Tigers got decimated on the glass, 50-31, by a non-athletic Wichita State frontline that is about as far from intimidating as it gets.
          Are they kidding Phil, Ramone, and PJ looked much more athletic than their SKINNY frontline! What's this guy talking about? Obviously he wasn't here watching the game.

Comment

Originally posted by RUShock75
            They are in for a long year in the SEC.

So far the SEC looks pretty down.

Comment

The SEC West looks like it might be up for grabs. Arkansas and Ole Miss might be the front runners. Still a long season.

Comment

Our front line is plenty athletic, they're just not tall.

And if a coaching position opened up I'd like to see Carr get it if he wanted. I believe I heard he was interested in maybe getting into coaching. Otherwise Matty B would be fine by me.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

This is exactly why none of the "bigs" like playing teams like us... If they loose they get questioned and hounded, etc. and if they win, well they are supposed to win.. Its sad really... I hope everything works well for LSU being they are one of a narrow list of bcs teams playing mid-majors 1-1 or 1-1-1.

Comment

According to the Wichita Eagle, WSU is 12-12 lifetime against current SEC members.

LSU fans are overreacting. WSU beats teams from their conference 50% of the time we play them.

Comment

With the way LSU went about their business on Wed., Brady should be on the hot seat. The Shocks didn't win because they were necessarily better than LSU, they won because they wanted it more. A lot more. The rebounding statistics are a very telling measure of desire, and WSU won that battle convincingly.

Once the Shocks got LSU down by 15 or so deep into the 2nd half, LSU stopped trying and let it get to 27. By then they had already lost and stepped it up to avoid a 40 point humiliation with some of our best players subbing out for the last time.

Brady's job security depends upon how short a memory the LSU fans and AD (Skip Bertman, I think) have. The guy took them to the Final Four just 2 seasons ago, is he suddenly a bad coach/recruiter?

--'85.
                      Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker85
                        Brady's job security depends upon how short a memory the LSU fans and AD (Skip Bertman, I think) have. The guy took them to the Final Four just 2 seasons ago, is he suddenly a bad coach/recruiter?

--'85.
                        No kidding.

Comment

No, but like all fans, LSU fans expect to be up there every year, especially after reaching the Final Four. When you have a winning team and it suddenly drops off, fans get upset, just how it is.

Wonder what the Kentucky board is like? .... LOL (Oh, Billy!) :D

Comment

Working...
                          X