No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs Temple (Conf. Tourn.) Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The refs are going to have some serious splainin to do to whoever signs there checks!

Comment

• Blackmag
      Blackmag commented
      Editing a comment
      Agree, coach is one of the best in the business, I always believed. Get a legit point guard and another power forward and next year we’re in the top 3 or 4 or who knows

• Man, Temple always plays us so tough. Incredibly happy for our guys. Confident we are going to be legit next year. Again, this was the ugliest win I’ve ever seen—from the clock operators, to the reffing, to the rebounding... an all around crap-show.

3G proving he’s one of the best coaches in the country. One of his best coaching years, IMO.

Keep the train rolling.

Comment

• shock-it-to-me
      shock-it-to-me commented
      Editing a comment
      I don’t get what you’re saying about the game being ugly. We won the rebound battle by six. Shot 91% from the line. Even on turnovers against one of the leading steals teams in the country. 14 assists on 25 baskets. Two players with double doubles. And beat a tourney team on a neutral court. Again, what was so ugly?

• WichitaStateGuy
      WichitaStateGuy commented
      Editing a comment
      Again, the reffing, the clock operating, SHJ, inbounding... these things were definitively bad. You are right—I was surprised to see the rebounding advantage on the stat sheet, myself. Watching, it felt like we got out rebounded by 10. I take that one back.

• We can beat Cincinnati, but Echenigue needs to play and stay out of foul trouble.

Comment

• proshox
      proshox commented
      Editing a comment
      He just needs to be engaged. Very low effort game for him tonight.

• Originally posted by Singeril View Post
    Inside info....if we don’t make the NCAA, we will play at home in the NIT on Tuesday night.
    Wow. That's quite a bombshell.

Sweet.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Love this team. What a fun ride.

Comment

• This team has given us some extremely frustrating moments, but it’s been one hell of a ride this season.

Comment

• I know we cant get it, because its what you done for the full season. But we are playing like a NCAA tourney team. The future is very bright boys!!!
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
            We can beat Cincinnati, but Echenigue needs to play and stay out of foul trouble.
            Etch 11 min.....AM 23 min........Poo 7 min

Comment

• 1979Shocker
              1979Shocker commented
              Editing a comment
              41 minutes? How's that work?
              Last edited by 1979Shocker; March 15, 2019, 11:45 PM.

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
            I know we cant get it, because its what you done for the full season. But we are playing like a NCAA tourney team. The future is very bright boys!!!
            I know, we would kick TCUs ass.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• We let Temple hang around in this game.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Dewey wins!

Comment

• The fix was in, but even the refs couldn't stop Dexter down the stretch! lmao
                    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Kung Wu
                      Kung Wu commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thats in response to @Oregan's grainy picture which shows Cincy playing Temple tomorrow.

• SHJ didn’t shoot well but great D second half on Shizz and the drive to put us up 4 at the end was huge. For all his faults effort has never been an issue.

Comment

• This is where the old adage "it's hard to beat a team three times" comes into play.
                      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Working...
                      X