Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocktoberfest
    replied
    And is there a better name matchup? Samajae v. Shizz.

Leave a comment:

• Shocktoberfest
    commented on 's reply
    100%. I was so proud of his defensive effort last night. Just huge. And it helped keep Dexter on the court.

• pie n eye
    replied
    Samaje might not have any legs today because that dude was busting his ass to guard Shizz last night. What a great effort. Just need him to be strong with the ball tonight and hit some open looks.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    Got to be maddening for AM to get so open so many times in the post and not get the ball

Leave a comment:

• pie n eye
    commented on 's reply
    Win ugly!

• molly jabali
    replied
    I guess I don’t see the reason for negativity.. this team is a far sight from where they were... yes Jaime had a terrible night but all in all great showing!

Leave a comment:

• pie n eye
    commented on 's reply
    He’s def not going to risk the outcome of a game to send a message to Ricky.

• Carolina_Shock
    replied
    Cinci favored by 5.5, too high. Go Shox.

Leave a comment:

• shocker43
    commented on 's reply
    Yep. Bad take. Everyone who played more than 5 minutes scored, and got at least one assist except our bigs. WSU bench outscored Temple's bench.

• proshox
    commented on 's reply
    I concur. A game against a solid squad that have the exact personnel to exploit WSU’s weaknesses and that is his only thought.

• ShockerExpress
    replied
    Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
    Looking at the box score is saddening. No balance whatsoever. Great balance with Temple however which is why they had a much better season. If we don't get more players involved tomorrow we are done.

T

...:cool:
    This is a lame post for your first one on this thread.

Leave a comment:

• California Shocker
    replied
    Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
    Looking at the box score is saddening. No balance whatsoever. Great balance with Temple however which is why they had a much better season. If we don't get more players involved tomorrow we are done.

T

...:cool:
    I totally agree. Most everyone were looking to pass, like they were too afraid to shoot.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerPhi
    replied
    Marshall needs one more for #500? I smell another game winner coming tomorrow. Why not?

Leave a comment:

• Aargh
    commented on 's reply
    First-year players generally run out of gas quicker than seasoned players. Seasoned players have been there before and know the strain it puts on their bodies and have spent years of conditioning work to prepare for that type of strain.

Young, tired players are more prone to brain farts than older, tired players. Our post players struggle a bit when their PT goes past 5 or 6 consecutive minutes when they've had a few days of rest.

• Good News
    replied
    Originally posted by champions5 View Post
    Coach Marshall can grab career win number 500 with a W tomorrow. That would be a great way to do it.
    And keep the 20 win season streak alive. I prefer that one.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X