Postseason Seed Prediction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postseason Seed Prediction

Just as we start our conference tournament, where do you think we will stand come 5 PM on Sunday?
    NCAA - 10
    0%
    NCAA - 11
    0%
    NCAA - 12
    14.81%
    NCAA - 13
    11.11%
    NIT - 1
    0%
    NIT - 2
    0%
    NIT - 3
    3.70%
    NIT - 4
    11.11%
    NIT - 5
    14.81%
    NIT - 6
    29.63%
    No Postseason
    14.81%

Love the optimism, but there is absolutely no way we get to a 10 seed in the NCAA. NIT 5 or 6 is the most realistic outcome here.
    "Say it slowly and savor it..."
    Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

Comment

• Topshock
      Topshock commented
      Editing a comment
      And none of the above is also a realistic possibility.

has anyone received one of the letters from the athletic dept about reserving potential tickets for the nit or cbi should wichita state host?

Comment

I hate to say it but "None of the above" will probably be the correct answer. We are now playing above that level but you have to look at the total picture.

Comment

As much as I want to believe the Shocks will bull their way into the dance by winning the AAC tourney this weekend, I'm enough of a realist at this point to recognize we might not get past the Saturday game. As such, I think we beat Temple to face Cincy on Saturday and that will be enough to push us to a 4 seed in the NIT. I'm probably still too optimistic but c'mon, a 4 seed in the NIT? Damn, that Landry guy for bucking us and going to the money and glory of the NBA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by B1ShockFan View Post
          I hate to say it but "None of the above" will probably be the correct answer. We are now playing above that level but you have to look at the total picture.
          It's hard to say because we really don't know what the selection committee actually uses. Our computer numbers aren't good. But our "resume" (Quadrant results) is actually pretty dang good. If they use quadrant results like they always preach for the power conferences, we should be in the NIT at minimum. Thankfully, our name in comparison to some of the other NIT bubble teams might actually help us now.

Taylor did a great job of breaking this down

Comment

Working...
          X