Memphis Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memphis Roll Call

Who’s going? I’m headed out tomorrow to meet up with 3 others. Never been to Memphis, looking forward to it.

any news on meet ups/pep rallies appreciated
    Last edited by Dan; March 12, 2019, 10:32 PM.

Somebody has to be rear guard and attend the weekend baseball games, so I will be cheering the Shocks on from ICT.

Happy & Safe Travels to All!

Go Shocks!
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Crickets.......Guess I’ll have choice seats.

Comment

I can't attend Thursday or Friday, but I'll be there Saturday if we make it.

Comment

RefChick and I leave today and plan to arrive in Memphis around 7:00 PM or so. Already have tix for Thursday game and will deal with vendors after that.

That is all.
          Above all, make the right call.

Comment

So disappointed I won't make it. Just not possible this year. Will definitely miss ShockRef RefChick molly jabali & potentially WuShock16 among others.

Perhaps if things go well I'll run out to Jabara and stick my thumb out and see if I can bum a ride with some late goers Saturday or Sunday.

Comment

My son and I will be attending. GA seats baby!

Comment

Me and a buddy heading up early tomorrow morning. Planning on a memorable weekend.

Comment

I'm loading up and heading out now. Hope to run into some of you.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    So disappointed I won't make it. Just not possible this year. Will definitely miss ShockRef RefChick molly jabali & potentially WuShock16 among others.

Perhaps if things go well I'll run out to Jabara and stick my thumb out and see if I can bum a ride with some late goers Saturday or Sunday.
                    Doc,
                    When they pull off two wins in a row, RefChick and I will definitely be looking forward to your arrival on Saturday! The power of positive thinking has no bounds!!!

That is all!
                    Above all, make the right call.

Comment

have warrants in tennessee.. so regretfully i cant take the risk and will miss this year.

Comment

• WuDrWu
                      WuDrWu commented
                      Editing a comment
                      There's something you don't see everyday.

• abdullah_sharif
                      abdullah_sharif commented
                      Editing a comment
                      i know it wudoc.. i was just joking, but was headed to a hockey tournament in atlanta once and my buddy pulls over in west memphis, ark and told me i had to drive thru tennessee as he had at least four traffic warrants for unpaid state trooper traffic tickets... i just shook my head.. it’s a long ways from memphis to the georgia line.

Saving up for a new house. No dice this year.
                    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

I will be at the evening session tomorrow (and potential future sessions) with a number of coworkers who will be cheering for the black and gold.

Grabbed some GA tickets but there isn't a **terrible** seat in FedEx Forum. Some are obviously better than others, but I've been to far worse.

For those in town, please stop by the mississippi river. It recently crested at it's 4th highest level of all time and it is a site to see. In some areas near Memphis the river spanned 5 miles across as it spilled into the flood plain across Western Arkansas.
                      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• WstateU
                        WstateU commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Must look like an ocean...

4 in our group. Leaving early tomorrow.

Comment

Father/son trip, hitting the road in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                        X