Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another shocker
    replied
    ecu is in north carolina, a basketball state, but they have nothing about this game on their message boards. lame.

Leave a comment:

• AZ Shocker
    replied
    JE with a HUGE game Thursday. I feel it!!!

Leave a comment:

• Blackmag
    replied
    If we shoot the ball decent and take care of the ball we win comfortably. If not then it could come down to the last 5 minutes. Pressure is on the team who is suppose to win “us”.

Leave a comment:

• shockrah
    replied
    Shox by a lot!

Leave a comment:

• shoxilla
    replied
    Yawn.....next

Leave a comment:

• WuShock Reaper
    replied
    Line Movements for Shockers vs Pirates provided by VegasInsider.com, along with more ncaab information for your sports gaming and betting needs.

Shockers opened as 10.5+ point Favorites.

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    Over the years, we're at our best with quiet confidence. Go to work, and play angry.

Survive and advance.

Leave a comment:

• kcshocker11
    replied
    No prediction, just get er done!

Leave a comment:

• another shocker
    replied
    first d-1 postseason tournament game for one of the youngest teams in america, wichita state. i hope the roller coaster ride doesn't suddenly take a drop.

Leave a comment:

• N Crestway
    replied
    Another "trap" game...

Leave a comment:

• 60Shock
    replied
    Looking forward to a nice easy confidence building game where we win by 20+, and every player gets a significant number of minutes.

Be nice if we shot well too.

Leave a comment:

• Shox The Revenant
    replied
    If they can beat Cincy, they can beat us. If we can struggle against an 0-18 Tulane, we can struggle against an ECU team. I take nothing for granted with this team. As they say, it is very hard to beat the same team three times in a year. That said, I say we win by 11.

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
    Be nice to get a big lead early to empty the bench and save the legs for Friday!
    That would be nice. But we have to be careful. This year's team has on occasion given up big leads.

Leave a comment:

• Horn28Clem30
    replied
    Be nice to get a big lead early to empty the bench and save the legs for Friday!

Leave a comment:

• WichitaHawk
    replied
    I still can't believe ECU knocked off Cincy. Must have been a real bad off day for Cincy. Time for the Shockers to kill the Pirates once again!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X