No announcement yet.

Wichita State at Tulane Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about them Shocks. We were always told--Finish strong, Finish strong. I'm glad 3G climbed into Big Bird and flew out to recruit DD. That heroic shot was finer than a frog-hair. What has the Shocks done lately? 9-2. after a 1-6 start.. Our points off Tulane's turnovers were nice and our bench-plany outscored them 26-3. Even so, we still had trouble pulling out this win. Tulane may have the "eye of the tiger" and just beat the tigers at their own home court? I doubt it, but stranger things have happened come March.

Now onto more important topics. Can the Shocks continue this nice run of wins when the big men come out to play? Stay tuned because we are finding our team niche now much better than before. Many on here thought we would win 15-20 games this rebuilding Season. A strong finish from here would be a grand finale the Shocks can hang their hat on when some critics thought we were going to crash and burn. Nope, and the ride on the Shocker black and yellow turnip is still moving forward.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
      IPBC would play more if he could just focus on his defense better. When I watch him he always seems like he is adrift. Good defense is more than just guarding your man. It requires anticipation and proper rotation with your teammates. Maybe the light will click on this summer. But the boy has got some major offense skills. His shot looks so sweet. His footwork is great. He needs to get stronger . Hopefully a summer with Kerry R will do it.
      It would also help his game if he got in basketball shape. Dude needs to lean out.

Comment

• Originally posted by top20shock View Post

It would also help his game if he got in basketball shape. Dude needs to lean out.
        He’s the new JT Durley/Shaq Morris. He has some serious skills and NEEDS HCGM to reach his potential.
        Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
        X