X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I wonder what Daniels would have done.
    Got fouled
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• That was big, not in that it was really big but that losing would have been so crappy. I’ll take it.
      78-65

Comment

• If Dennis was only going to get 3 points this game, those were the three to get.

I was certain the refs were going to call a foul on the Shox on the inbounds play and give Daniels two free thorws.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• In front of all his family and friends. Doesn't get better than that!!

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
            DD will hit it. Mark it down.
            Yep

Comment

• Not sure the Shocks deserved to win that game but I think we'll take it.

But if the Shocks can't play better than they have the last two games the post season might not be that much fun.

Credit to Tulane they played hard and probably wanted it more than the Shocks.

Comment

• Dexter's shot is all over Twitter right now

Comment

• All the good years when we couldn't make a buzzer beater to save our soul.
                  Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Mr. Pickle
                    Mr. Pickle commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Apparently we saved them all up for this year.

• Echenique was nails...deserves a lot of credit for his free throw shooting and his tough battling inside.

Comment

• Jhook89
                    Jhook89 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    His attitude has completely changed the last 10-15 games. He has some meanness to him. I love it.

• On to ECU after that bastard of a game. Only got to watch the 2nd half. Credit the guys for battling, but it should have never gotten to that point.

Comment

• Unbelievable. That's 3 games this season we've won at the very end. Has any Shocker team done this before?

Comment

• Even our crappy play was not enough to overcome Tulane's terrible luck.
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• What a great one for the DD homecoming. If you have a DVR, go back to the slow motion replay and pause it literally at the moment you see it leave his hand. You can see the red box on the shot clock partially lit up to signal expiration, the .1 is still lit, and you can see the parts of the 0 digit becoming lit. He didn't release hat with .1 left, he hit it with about .03 left.

I thought Tulane might have gotten screwed by starting the shot clock late, but it didn't look like it. I'd like to think we got a makeup call for that trash and-one on Rod Brown.

Wow. I'd heard for years that 0.6 was the minimum to get off a jumper. Factor in DD's elevation and I would say it wasn't possible.

Add another one to Wramblin' Wreck Resume. Never a dull moment! Uncle Mo is not just ON the team bus, he's driving it to Memphis!

Comment

• These guys give me blood pressure issues. Sure makes things interesting, but I love every second of it.

Comment

• Too bad I'm too drunk from the rest of the game to truly appreciate an amazing 0.5 seconds.
                            "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Working...
                            X