Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-Broadcast?

Will Cox re-broadcast it?

I believe it's re-broadcast tonight at 11pm on 22.
    "You can observe a lot just by watching."
    -- Yogi Berra

Comment

and I missed it :(

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood
        and I missed it :(
        Actually, it was re-broadcast last night at 10:30... unfortunately, the weather appeared on the left and the other crap appeared across the bottom... overall, I guess we should be happy that they showed it again.
        I have a hunch (no inside info) that JS is working on a better TV deal for the future. I can't believe that he is satisfied with what we have now. It's time for an upgrade.
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

why cant we just move too channel 12 permanently?
          ________
          LAMBORGHINI ESTOQUE SPECIFICATIONS
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

That would be fine, but I would rather have two new announcers and leave it where it is.

Stumpy has completely lost it and Craig never had it.

[/code]
            Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

Move the cameras up! This is the worse viewing angle for tv, it reminds me of the old Indiana and NY Knicks camera angles. That scoreboard on there was pathetic! all I could read from it was the time remaning, but I guess they could not keep up on the score the old way (was always lagging)

Before the remodel there was a camera platform on the top of section 108, it is gone now, so I guess we must live with this angle.

Comment

I heard them say the Metro Sports graphic program crashed when they got there. That is why they had the camera's on the scoreboard.

Comment

Originally posted by goshocks

I think they should just let all the local stations bid on it, then just pipe the radio through for the play by play. I'm sure many people would rather listen to Mike than some hack. (Note: This isn't referring to Bruce or Craig. I think they do a fine job for only doing it part time)
                  "You can observe a lot just by watching."
                  -- Yogi Berra

Comment

I just wish cox could get thier #### together and figure out how to put the damn games on the popup guide.

How about Channel 5? or 6?

Comment

I watched and im sorry but Bruce Heartl is a aweful play by play anouncer
                      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I wish they would put the game on HD. Not only is it not in HD, but they Ch 22 sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by BA2929
                          Originally posted by goshocks

I think they should just let all the local stations bid on it, then just pipe the radio through for the play by play. I'm sure many people would rather listen to Mike than some hack. (Note: This isn't referring to Bruce or Craig. I think they do a fine job for only doing it part time)
                          Could be an interesting twist. KAKE used to have the contract, but I really don't think most of us on here want to listen to Dave Phillips and the other guy do games. That wouldn't be good.

I hope JS is working on a better TV deal. When is this current deal up?

When KAKE did it, they had their own production truck, IIRC. They still do to my knowledge. KWCH doesn't, so that is why they deal with Metro Sports in KC.

And to answer about the camera on the scoreboard, there is always a camera pointing at the clock, they don't have a hard wire into the game clock to put on tv, at least I don't think so. And this new angle was supposed to be better for games, but I just don't see it yet.

Comment

KAKE no longer has a production truck.
                            "If you're going to do it, you're going to do it right," athletic director Jim Schaus said. "If we're going to put 'Wichita State' across our chest, then every team is going to matter."

Comment

I don't mind the TV the way it is in terms of not having every game on TV. I know Wichita. If tonight's game were on TV (UAB), people would say "oh, it is too cold" and "Oh, it is too snowy" and all those other excuses not to go.

I'm glad we are getting the big home games like LSU and CU on TV. I would like to see them go to the locals so you satellite folk aren't left out in the cold.

Comment

Working...
                              X