Wichita State vs ECU Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senior video on youtube.

The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post
      Shooting 39 and 24 against a 10 win team at home is not inspiring, thankfully they were worse at 35 and 20. Oh well, on to Tulane.
      About as inspiring as your predicted 13 point loss against SMU.

Different name, same “I’m only happy if my world smells like ass” attitude.

Comment

• nm

Comment

• SHJ and MM have shown class while at WSU. I can't think of any players under Marshall who haven't.

Comment

• Another fun game to watch. Great D and the Seniors represented with class! Love our Shocks!
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Our team has developed over the last 6 weeks. Better defense and keeping the turnovers down has been a big part of it. Moving Burton to point and getting production from the bench has been huge. Mitguards improvement and Dennis coming into his own really is exciting to see. Congrats to Mcduffie for a very good career, and SHJ for his two game winners and keeping his head up after the issues he had last year.

Comment

• 1. MY player of the game..................AM
                2. ES had another very good all around game without scoring
                3. DD another good game
                4. IC and RB with good minutes
                5. That's it other than thanks to MM and SHJ

Comment

• When: Tue, March 5, 8pm – 10pm Where: Wichita, Kan., Charles Koch Arena TV: CBS Sports Network Radio: KEYN 103.7 FM Streaming Audio: http://goshockers.com/showcase?Live=3619

Comment

• Hohum double digit win! My son can’t get enough. He wants to head to Tulane...

Comment

• In the post game interview with HCGM I liked his comment that he hoped McDuffy would be remembered as the bridge.between Ron and Fred and Evan etc and this new group of Shockers

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                        In the post game interview with HCGM I liked his comment that he hoped McDuffy would be remembered as the bridge.between Ron and Fred and Evan etc and this new group of Shockers

Very true. He could have bailed too (like a certain someone), been a nice piece to a title contender, but he stuck her commitment out and performed admirably.

He’s not the perfect player or the prototypical leader, but he did the best with what he had. I wish hime well the rest of the season and in his future pro career.
                        The Assman

Comment

• Cheese was in the house last evening. I never push myself on these former players and am content to nod and smile if they make eye contact. A group of us old guys were standing in the concourse at half time and he was walking by and I pointed him out to the others and he stopped and talked and shook everyone’s hand. Kind of silly but it made the evening better even with the win.

Comment

• Woodrow
                            Woodrow commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Cheese is at most home games. He usually sits just across the aisle from me. He is the nicest most approachable guy you will find. Always smiling and friendly.

• WstateU
                            WstateU commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Always loved hearing Ernie T_____? (Public Announcer) introduce Cheese Johnson.

Those were the days my friends.

• Damn that was a hard game to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                            Cheese was in the house last evening. I never push myself on these former players and am content to nod and smile if they make eye contact. A group of us old guys were standing in the concourse at half time and he was walking by and I pointed him out to the others and he stopped and talked and shook everyone’s hand. Kind of silly but it made the evening better even with the win.
                            I sat down the row from Cheese at the UConn game. I made eye contact as I walked by him after the game. He was very kind, shaking my hand, giving a nice "How are you doing?" pleasantry.

Oh, and his hand was huge. As Gary Busey would say in BLACK SHEEP, "You're a large American!"
                            78-65

Comment

• I went up to him at shocker madness not knowing for sure it was him so I said - - has anyone
                              ever told you that you look a lot like CJ ? He flashed a big smile and said that's cause that's me.
                              I talked with him about fifteen minutes about his career and this years team. Very nice man and
                              was one heck of a player. We talked about beating national champs marquette TWICE

Comment

Working...
                              X