X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W

Won 7 of the last 9. Let's get 2 more.

Comment

• No need to comment on the bad of the game. That's frowned upon here.

A win is all that matters.

Let's get the 6 seed.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Seriously, your last 20 posts on this site have been about me. You have a crush. Oh and GFY.
        You’re right...shouldn’t give attention to a beaker like attention whore.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker22 View Post

You’re right...shouldn’t give attention to a beaker like attention whore.
          But you do. And you'll continue to do so. CUZ YOU LOVE ME.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• We play sloppy, but with these new guys, it's all about getting used to winning.

10+ point road wins are good. Our defense was good. But SMU missed a lot of open 3s.

But, we are due to face a cold shooting team.

"When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Seriously, your last 20 posts on this site have been about me. You have a crush. Oh and GFY.
              If it didn't say that you've been on this forum for the past 14 years, I would guess your age to be roughly 6 years old.

Comment

• SMU 3-26 from 3. The legs are gone.
                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• 6-27

Comment

• A road win is a good win, but wow it’s a good thing SMu sucked hard behind the arc

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post

If it didn't say that you've been on this forum for the past 14 years, I would guess your age to be roughly 6 years old.
                      Because I'm responding to a guy that wants to challenge me to a fight? lol Because I call out some bad in the game?

Go back to your hole that you've been in the last few months.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                        6-27
                        Shhh. You must be 6.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Live college basketball scores and postgame recaps. CBSSports.com's college basketball scoreboard features in-game commentary and player stats.

Comment

• Well done today boys. I'll take 10+ point wins on the road any day in this league.

A little talk on CBS about our possible steal of a conference bid to the dance. Would that be a hoot?

Comment

• Didn’t think we’d pull this one off today so it’s a pleasant surprise. Wished we could have kept up the solid play in the 2nd half but I’ll take it. This team certainly has enough talent to play spoiler at the tournament but it will take complete efforts both half’s for that to happen.

Comment

• 1979Shocker
                                1979Shocker commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I wouldn't call it a surprise. SMU was still short on players because of their sanctions. And their point guard was out. As bad as we played the second half, SMU played just as bad or worse.

• Walker
                                Walker commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Whitt being out certainly didn’t help SMU but they were hanging tough with Cincy a few nights back and took us down to the wire in the Roundhouse so I was a bit surprised we won by the margin we did. Especially with our road struggles throughout the year. Wasn’t perfect, but proud of our guys.

• The hchange in how we guarded ball screens with bigs made a big difference in the game. Solid strategy.

Comment

Working...
                              X