Congrats on beating the Tigers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats on beating the Tigers

Get used to it guys. As the players experience games like this one, they will only buy more whole-heartedly into Coach Marshall's system. That is what will make you so dangerous in the tournament. No offense to most "mid major" programs, but anybody can get hot beyond the arc and pull off an upset or two along the way. What you guys did was out "big" the "big man". Tough, hard nosed defense combined with a solid offensive game plan...that is what we used to call Marshall law. We are still cheering for you guys over here on the east coast. Oh, and by the way, looks like a solid recruiting class for you guys so far.

Future's so bright, you gotta wear.....oh you know how it is. :good:

Thanks WG, Saw you guys have a big game coming up with Miami (FL). You'll have my support in giving them thier first loss!!

Comment

Thanks for the insight.

You make a great point about outside shooting versus inside play. As bad as our 3 point shooting has been of late, it is a good sign for the long term that we can dominate inside.

The way Winthrop fans have handled losing their coach to us has certainly earned my respect and I, and many other Shocker fans, will be cheering for you guys whole-heartedly.

What say our two teams have a little get together deep in the NCAA's one of these days.
      "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Hey, I just noticed that our Women's BB team will be playing Winthrop tonight at Koch.

If I were in Wichita, I'd think about heading out there to support Gregg Marshall, our women's team, and Winthrop.

Comment

Originally posted by vbird53
          Hey, I just noticed that our Women's BB team will be playing Winthrop tonight at Koch.

If I were in Wichita, I'd think about heading out there to support Gregg Marshall, our women's team, and Winthrop.
          CGM said he might show up for the game tonight, but he'd have to root for Jane and the Shox. :good:
          "You can observe a lot just by watching."
          -- Yogi Berra

Comment

I wish I could go tonight but I have to work. That's one game I can't root for Winthrop :D
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
            X