Connecticut @ Wichita State PreGame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connecticut @ Wichita State PreGame

Connecticut 13-14 (4-10) @ Wichita State 13-13 (6-8)

KenPom Predicts: WSU 73-70

Ollie's Bargain Outlet 62
    Marshall's Contacts 74

We need to start a new home winning streak and there is no time like the present.

Shockers - 73
    Conn Men - 68

Comment

Shox win by 18

Comment

Line Movements for Shockers vs Huskies provided by VegasInsider.com, along with more ncaab information for your sports gaming and betting needs.

Shockers open as 5.0+ Favorites.

Comment

We win bigly!
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

we win...probably...

Comment

While UConn has lost 5 in a row (that may or may not be a good thing for WSU), they have played a pretty tough schedule over that time.

Lost @Temple, lost @Memphis (by 7), lost to Houston by 8, lost @SMU, and just lost to Cincy be 4. Even right now, I'm not sure how well would have faired that 5 game stretch.

I think we win, but unless they just have a bad game or give up, it should be a close game.

Comment

Shocks get up by 38 points in the first half but win by 3 in quadruple overtime.

Comment

• Kung Wu
                  Kung Wu commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'd take it!

Shocks by 7
                "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Fans just need to come prepared to be loud. Another Big game and Danny Hurley needs to be welcomed to Koch Arena in the right way. It is a great day when we play UCONN at home.

Comment

UC has been playing very well so I expect another close game. Have a hunch it will be us playing
                    from behind this time. ES and MM with 15 each and JE 12. AM good minutes again. MOVE the
                    ball, take care of it and rebound. 68-66 good guys

Comment

AM will be needed this game. UConn has pretty good post players.

Comment

Going to post this a couple of places but I have extra tickets tonight. 5 together, happy to split, and a rogue 1 ticket. Get back to me fast!

Comment

The Haunting in Connecticut = 69 ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ha...in_Connecticut )

Wichita = 78 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wichita_(2014_film)​​​​​​​

Go Shockers!!!

:poster_wu::poster_wsu:

Comment

Dexter is dressed but not warming up. Hope he doesn't have the crud.
                            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Working...
                            X