Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks coach(es)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thanks coach(es)

    Marshall stated that the strategy was to press them and zone them to take advantage of their weaknesses.

    Nice work on the gameplan Coach Jans and Marshall. And congrats on #200.

    I suppose you can put LSU on the growing list of schools who will never play here again.

  • #2
    Re: Thanks coach(es)

    Originally posted by ISASO
    Marshall stated that the strategy was to press them and zone them to take advantage of their weaknesses.

    Nice work on the gameplan Coach Jans and Marshall. And congrats on #200.

    I suppose you can put LSU on the growing list of schools who will never play here again.
    Sad but true....
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

    Comment


    • #3
      I have a feeling this coaching staff is going to come prepared with a perfect game plan every game. I predicted we would beat LSU, but I will admit, I did not think we could beat LSU by banging it down low. I thought we would have to beat them behind the arc. The coaches had a better game plan. The game plan all night was to get it down low, guys were passing on threes right and left to try another chance to get it down low. Guys were driving into the lane and pulling it out before finishing, passing on open threes, etc. Guys just played smarter tonight, used the whole clock, took their time, and worked it down inside. It worked. I still can't believe we shot 2-19 from three and beat LSU by 20.

      Comment


      • #4
        Worse move LSU ever made - Scheduling the Shockers on a 1-1-1!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by 60Shock
          Worse move LSU ever made - Scheduling the Shockers on a 1-1-1!
          We'll know for sure after next year.

          Comment


          • #6
            And one more thing, with the way things are looking, we still can get bigger schools in here. It is looked at better if they actually play true road games. Hopefully the selection committee will keep shunning those like Syracuse and Maryland that don't leave home.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by rrshock
              And one more thing, with the way things are looking, we still can get bigger schools in here. It is looked at better if they actually play true road games. Hopefully the selection committee will keep shunning those like Syracuse and Maryland that don't leave home.
              Funny thing, Syracuse actually went on the road this year to Virginia...a true road game and won. Just once though...baby steps.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by henrytheshock
                Originally posted by rrshock
                And one more thing, with the way things are looking, we still can get bigger schools in here. It is looked at better if they actually play true road games. Hopefully the selection committee will keep shunning those like Syracuse and Maryland that don't leave home.
                Funny thing, Syracuse actually went on the road this year to Virginia...a true road game and won. Just once though...baby steps.
                But at VA, which isn't typically a powerhouse.

                Comment


                • #9
                  It is still an improvement. KU over the last few years has really wised up on that front too.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by rrshock
                    And one more thing, with the way things are looking, we still can get bigger schools in here. It is looked at better if they actually play true road games. Hopefully the selection committee will keep shunning those like Syracuse and Maryland that don't leave home.

                    And KU!
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X