No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs Tulane Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might be the worst bunch of horseshit officiating this year.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• shoxlax
      shoxlax commented
      Editing a comment
      That says a lot when you take in account the Cincinnati game.

WTF was that foul on Brown?
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

The win streak continues!

Comment

Good old fashioned butt whoopin'! Way to go Shox!
        Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• shoxlax
          shoxlax commented
          Editing a comment
          We beat the spread if that is what you are referring to. However, any win is a good win.

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        Good old fashioned butt whoopin'! Way to go Shox!
        Hmm, it was?
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Ugly game, good guys won, AAC officiating is 10x worse than the Valley.

Comment

• shockrah
            shockrah commented
            Editing a comment
            Zelton Steed sounds like a character in "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy".

Only thing worse than Tulane is the refs. Never seen so many calls overturned by a ref completely out of position

Comment

Why is it Ricky Torres is the only guard that can find a person rolling to the basket

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
              Why is it Ricky Torres is the only guard that can find a person rolling to the basket
              Because Ricky is an exceptional passer who can hit the narrow windows left when our inexperienced bigs over run the gap in defenders.

Comment

Originally posted by N Crestway View Post
                If Tulane is bad team then what is WSU? Tulane really not that bad...plus the last game against ECU was probably fools gold.
                How can any game against East Carolina be fools gold?

Comment

Does anyone know what the story behind Gregg being so attention consumed with someone in the crowd behind the bench. He kept motioning to the tunnel as if to say "come on down punk, let's throw down."

Comment

• WuDrWu
                    WuDrWu commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I will have more on this later. I watched this unfold and could not believe my eyes.

• ShockerFever
                    ShockerFever commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Do tell.

• shoxlax
                    shoxlax commented
                    Editing a comment
                    All I know is whatever was going on Tate and Teddy thought it to be hilarious

So you are going Paul Harvey and give us the rest of the story after the break

Comment

I watched it too. We sit in the section where he was staring. 3 guys finally got up and left. I still don't know what was said. Gregg was relentless staring them down.
                    I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

It's a win, not a pretty win but a win none the less.
                      I don't have a good feeling about Coach Dunleavy's future.
                      Jamarius started well but lost his handles big time.
                      The big guys played very uninspired the first half. Glad Jaime got going in the second.
                      Of course, maybe if somebody not named Ricky could feed them they might find some inspiration.
                      Too many fouls, too many offensive rebounds, too many loose handles.
                      Margin of victory should have been twice what it was. I guess we played down to the competition.
                      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

This team continues to drive me crazy. We won by double digits but we should have crushed this team. Here are my observations:

AM is good down low against centers that can't shoot 3 pointers.
                        JE plays with his head up butt at the beginning of each game. Shot a 2ft air ball. His mind drifts way too much.
                        SHJ what the fk were you wearing red shoes for? He needs to focus on the game. What's next RB green shoes?
                        RB what does he give us? He not tough enough to play the 4 and lacks the skills to play the 3.
                        JB was due to have a bad game.
                        Coach has got to ignore those clowns in the stands.

If this team don't toughen up mentally we are going to get destroyed in Cincy.

​​​​​

Comment

• WuDrWu
                          WuDrWu commented
                          Editing a comment
                          AM was fighting an illness. Just trying to go showed a lot of heart. RB played hard but just isn't talented enough. JB did not have a bad game, at all.

Yes and yes.
                      Working...
                      X