• Show
Clear All

• 1. DD plays good D
    2. SHJ's best game except for not seeing AM wide open a couple times
    3. Team is trending up
    4. Kudos to GM and staff
    5. JB 4-0 a/to

Comment

• 3 in a row, we are rolling! Great road win Shocks!
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Good.

T

...:cool:

Comment

• Highlights ..

Comment

• Kind of a boring game but when I think about it, that’s how it used to be with past teams. After thinking about it, I was most impressed with DD being able to play a whole game without getting into foul trouble. While he didn’t stick out, just being able to play an entire game helped our rotation a lot. He played great D on Gardner, which was one of the keys to winning this one.

Comment

• I really like what Burton is starting to show. I was kinda worried next year having to give a starting role to a freshman guard, no matter how good they might be. Burton's rise is what this team needed.

Comment

• 1. ECU sucks
                2. How in hell did they beat Cincy?
                3. great game by DD
                4. SHJ played well (gulp)
                5. Gotta be hard to play in an empty gym
                6. Bang the boards
                7. JB is better and better
                8. the Mo thing is troubling
                9. getting tired of hearing who all left
                10.Brown...…..

Comment

• B1ShockFan
                  B1ShockFan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Agree on all counts.

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                Kind of a boring game but when I think about it, that’s how it used to be with past teams. After thinking about it, I was most impressed with DD being able to play a whole game without getting into foul trouble. While he didn’t stick out, just being able to play an entire game helped our rotation a lot. He played great D on Gardner, which was one of the keys to winning this one.
                Gregg singled out DD in the post-game for his defensive performance against Gardner.

I predict a huge bounce from year 1 to year 2 for DD. He shows flashes of being one of the all time greats.
                The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• I'll take the win, but man that nasty. ECU played really bad. How bad? We were able to shoot only 39% from the floor and win handedly.

ECU's horrible shooting gave AM and JE a ton rebounds. I thought our D was ok (individually DD was great) but ECU missed tons of open shots. Their shooting is brutal.

Nice to have a stress free win with only a "C" game. Tulane is worse than ECU.......4 in a row here we come. (although, we really can't afford to look past anyone)

ECU Head Coach Joe Dooley, Isaac Fleming and Jayden Gardner answered questions from the media following the loss to Wichita State.
                  Last edited by MelvinLoudermilk; February 7, 2019, 09:08 AM.

Comment

• WstateU
                    WstateU commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sorry, for some reason, I can’t embed tweet from my Iphone... probably operator error.

Taylor Eldridge breaking down DD’s solid defense...

• ShockTalk
                    ShockTalk commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Good defense starts with good footwork.

• Stickboy46
                    Stickboy46 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    WstateU ... In order to embed your tweet from and iphone you have to paste the link in the [ tweet ] brackets, post it, then go back and edit out everythign but the tweet number. The iphone pastes in the [ url ] tag by default so it's sticking that in the brackets too.

• Several things from those last several posts....
                  -8."the Mo thing is troubling" I have to agree but I HAVE to think he's not 100%, no matter what is being said.

-(although we can't really afford to look past anyone) maybe the truest words spoken on here all year.

HOWEVER...I agree that in spite of the competition, trending up is the direction.

Comment

• Dan
                    Dan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Coach said several weeks ago that Mo was having shoulder issues and it’s been popping out and would likely require surgery at season end. I womder if they are considering doing an earlier surgery to give him more time to recover. Has he played too much to get a medical RS?

• I still don't have any expectations, but man a top 5 or 6 finish in the league would feel really, really good if we could do it.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                    Several things from those last several posts....
                    -8."the Mo thing is troubling" I have to agree but I HAVE to think he's not 100%, no matter what is being said
                    I’m confused, troubling seems like an odd word choice given his situation. What is it about Mo’s situation that troubles you guys? Just squeamish about shoulders popping out and his eventual surgery?

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

I’m confused, troubling seems like an odd word choice given his situation. What is it about Mo’s situation that troubles you guys? Just squeamish about shoulders popping out and his eventual surgery?
                      Well, that would do it for me....:)

Comment

• the Mo thing?

Comment

• At least it is his non-dominant shoulder. As stated above he likely is heading toward intervention at some point. Surgery? Possibly. I just hope he doesn't rush it if it does need repair. A redshirt year next year wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

Comment

Working...
                          X