X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAC Awards

Markis wins AAC Player of the week

JB wins Freshman of the week

This is the part of the season where we start to see the young guys grow up. Just more tangible evidence here. Great job JB!!!! Good for you! Keep it up.

Comment

Awesome!!

Comment

Go Shox! What a great week of Shocker Basketball!!
        Looks like they ran the pictures through a car wash and left them on the dashboard in the sun all summer long. I don't understand why they do that.
        Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

Comment

• 1979Shocker
            1979Shocker commented
            Editing a comment
            Over the last 3 games, he has shot 62.5% from 3 (15-24) to raise his season average to 42.3% (33-78).

Dope!

Comment

The future looks bright!

Comment

He's a better shooting Cotton. Seriously, watch his mentality in this. Buries the 3 ... doesn't celebrate, just gets back on defense and starts calling out who needs covered.

Comment

• Shocktoberfest
                Shocktoberfest commented
                Editing a comment
                And if you haven't heard his interview with Bob and Jeff last week, you should. The kid just seems awfully nice and humble. I'm buying me some more DD stock for sure.

• Shocktoberfest
                Shocktoberfest commented
                Editing a comment
                Also, have you noticed how often his shots are all net? Seriously. Often. Dude can just stroke.

It really is encouraging to see our Freshmen win awards in this league. Gives us all hope for next year. Congratulations to JB and DD.

Comment

Working...
              X