Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ta Town Shocker
    replied
    My excitement level for the regional is growing daily. I took in some of the games on TV over the weekend.

I'm a little surprised ticket sales aren't higher. I expect Tshirt Chickenhawk fans to arrive in masses for a Saturday matchup against the Aftershocks. I'm already reminiscing about the game in Omaha a few years back which I was fortunate enough to attend.

I wish they were attempting to split up the fans by team as I'll want to vomit if I get stuck by some ignorant KU hacks. If anyone has a couple of extra tickets in a pro WSU area or if you haven't bought yet and plan to soon, please PM me.

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    commented on 's reply
    I think the funeral service was on Saturday the 20th. I suppose whether or not Shaq palys will boil down to his state of mind and how much he has on his plate taking care of his mother's final affairs. Would love to have him on the team but would totally understand if that doesn't happen this year.

• TheShocktocles
    replied
    Awesome article. To me the best quote by JT Durley. " I can honestly say that our team that year was so close. Everything stayed in the locker room. We won together; we lost together; we got into trouble together. We were a tightnit group. That year really bonded us together.

On the tournament game against Creighton. " We were cheated. Everyone knows we were cheated" In my opinion the shocks got cheated against Louisville and everyone knows we got cheated. Heck Louisville should not have even been in the tounament. Pitino another hall of fame cheater.

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X