No announcement yet.

The Basketball Tournament - Wichita Regional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too lazy to look (at work) -- is this going to be televised? I live in North Carolina, but would LOVE to watch this.

Comment

• RoyalShock
      RoyalShock commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought I read where all the games are supposed to be on the ESPN family of networks. Of course, that may mean ESPN+.

• The last couple years it has been on espn and espn2
    ShockerNut 2305

Comment

• K State has a impressive squad put together.

Comment

• bighouse
        bighouse commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Mr. Obvious! (I couldn't resist)

• Tickets are already for sell at the Shocker ticket office and goshockers.com... If KState and KU along with the Iowa team coming in, it might be wise to buy them early.

Comment

• looks like ticket sales have been relatively soft..

Comment

• Originally posted by abdullah_sharif View Post
          looks like ticket sales have been relatively soft..
          Surely you mean for other sites right? Because Wichita has the most ticket revenue by almost 4 times the next closest site.

Comment

• Something tells me it will soon be more than 4 times higher than the next closest site!

https://www.kansas.com/sports/colleg...229283689.html

Comment

• Update on the ticket sales so far.

I am also hearing they are exploring the possibility of having a pep band.

Comment

• MikeKennedyRulZ
                MikeKennedyRulZ commented
                Editing a comment
                As with everything, I'm not worried in the slightest bit about the tweety birds or their fanbase. It will still be the same...overhyped and underperformed.

• Dan
                Dan commented
                Editing a comment
                So far I’ve seen guys like Travis Releford, Mario Little and Elijah Johnson. That’s some serious firepower. Maybe we should form a second team of guys like Chris’s Grill, Larry Callis and Darren Miller to give them some competition.

• WstateU
                WstateU commented
                Editing a comment
                T-Rob too. I’m really scared! :)
                They’re holding off on announcing the big names, Perry Ellis and other scrubs. I’m sure they’ll send a sucky team of no-names and misfits... at least that’s the rumor on the streets in KC.

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
              Update on the ticket sales so far.

I am also hearing they are exploring the possibility of having a pep band.
              If they create a new Shocker Sound where all alumni are eligible to play in the band, it will actually not look much different than Shocker Sound does today. :)
              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• I sure hope that whoever is in charge of the pregame hype video (assuming there is one) gets Marcus Wright involved in it. The dude is amazing! This is going to be a hell of a time!

Comment

• Any chance Ron joins if he's not already on a roster?

The one name I'm surprised hasn't been mentioned anywhere is Clemente.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                    Any chance Ron joins if he's not already on a roster?

The one name I'm surprised hasn't been mentioned anywhere is Clemente.
                    I think he is still nursing an injury. I know he underwent surgery in February on his shoulder and was supposed to be out 4-6 months.

Comment

• WstateU
                      WstateU commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I did hear yesterday that he hopes to play in the NBA summer league.
                      Last edited by WstateU; April 24, 2019, 03:52 PM.

• I think they should play this throughout the tournament..

Comment

• Oops

Comment

• im4wsu
                        im4wsu commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Post of the week candidate!

• Our guys better show up in shape (lookin' at you Shaq).
                      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Working...
                      X