The Alley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Alley

Can someone please get the alley on youtube or something?
    link please :yahoo:
    "Say it slowly and savor it..."
    Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

Re: The Alley

Originally posted by wsushockerdude
    Can someone please get the alley on youtube or something?
    link please :yahoo:
    oh man that was great! :yahoo:

Comment

The alley that was heard around the world baby! Dave Dahl made mention that PJ's elbows were above the rim. What a picture perfect pass by MB!!!!!!!
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

im seein sportscenter tomorrow, for sure top 10

Comment

Originally posted by wsushockerdude
          im seein sportscenter tomorrow, for sure top 10
          if it's not, i'm e-mailing ESPN

that alley oop was perfect

Comment

The dunk that he missed (he was fouled) would have been just as good. The way he elevated over that 6'10 guy was "posterific".
            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
            -John Wooden

Comment

The highlight video of tonight's game will probably be up on goshockers.com within a few hours or so, probably with the alley oop in slow mo, rerun, and different angles

:D

Comment

We can for sure watch THE alley and monster slam on the tube tonight.

Comment

That was the sickest thing I've seen in quite a while. That slam expelled energy from the crowd for the rest of the game. Literally made our knees crumble and buckle.

If Matty B. would've cashed in on that three a few seconds later, I'm 100% certain Koch Arena would have collapsed.. Not joking either..
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

if the alley is on tonight i hope it shows how it got started, with PT's blocked shot. While not as spectacular it was also a very cool way to start the fast break.

Comment

Well, SportsCenter is on now, so we'll see..
                      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

If MB would have made THAT 3-----the Chuck would have been louder the the Iowa game for sure--- for sure!!!!!!! Mark my word. Some day we will rain in the 3's to make up for all of this!!! I Know!!! I Know!!! Let's do THAT versus UAB and get the win!!! Reply #11 and THAT I DIG!!!

Comment

it will probably be on in the morning after all the highlights have been looked at so im recording the 6 am one

Comment

Originally posted by shelfshuffler
                            if the alley is on tonight i hope it shows how it got started, with PT's blocked shot. While not as spectacular it was also a very cool way to start the fast break.
                            Right - my jaw dropped when Phil blocked that shot. Unreal. Ending it with the alley was just finishing the play.

Comment

His elbows, it looked like his knees were even with the rim!!!! Man, that was a great dunk with picture perfect timing.

Comment

Working...
                              X