• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats on Beating LSU!

67-47!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :clap: :wsu_posters:

That was a BEAT DOWN by our team.

Comment

Thanks ACW. Would it not be grand to see our 2 teams is a nice future series?
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan
        That would be nice. Even better: our teams meeting this April in San Antonio :D :yahoo:

Comment

Originally posted by ACW (Mason Student)
          That would be nice. Even better: our teams meeting this April in San Antonio :D :yahoo:
          It'd be like a big reunion. Only one that alot of people would be pissed about.

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock
            CBS might just cancel if that ever happened. I can hear the grumbles from Billy already.

Comment

Originally posted by Shox151
              Originally posted by rrshock
              CBS might just cancel if that ever happened. I can hear the grumbles from Billy already.

Comment

They'll probably never agree to play us again....

That might not be a bad thing though. Maybe we can go to another SEC athletic department and convince them that if they don't play us they're just as chicken as LSU...
                Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
                Students > Alumni
                If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
                The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

Thanks for the props, ACW.

It sure felt good leaving the building Wednesday night.

But not quite as good as beating a Creighton or SIU. Those are the schools that I'm targeting most at the moment.

Maybe I'm wrong......but I think the only way we'll ever get schools like LSU on our schedule is through tournaments at neutral sites. I'd like to see us participate there on a more frequent basis.

Comment

A little OT, but ... ACW, while you're reading, thanks for beating KSU. The entire Jayhawk community applauds your team's efforts. GMU has a heck of a team this year. Good luck!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkpl68bfCtM

Comment

Originally posted by shox8498
                      But not quite as good as beating a Creighton...
                      The last two years have me spoiled for CU (at home at least)

Comment

Originally posted by Indy23
                        A little OT, but ... ACW, while you're reading, thanks for beating KSU. The entire Jayhawk community applauds your team's efforts. GMU has a heck of a team this year. Good luck!
                        Thanks! Unfortunately, that win doesn't look quite as good now, w/ KSU not doing as well as they should (Beasley's a MONSTER though).

Comment

nobody gives a flying crap about the jayhawk nation in here
                          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
                            God I love this board.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkpl68bfCtM

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
                              God I love this board.
                              Isn't it funny? There are many WSU fans who despise KU/KSU but I don't see the logic. We don't play each other and we aren't in the same conference but many people on here act like WSU - KU is the Hatfields and McCoys. Why?

Comment

Working...
                              X