Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
    Boo Craft would get minutes on this team
    Hell they keep playing like this and I think I have a shot to get some minutes.
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Todd Butler says this team has talent!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
        Our big men have all sucked. Can’t make 2 footers.
        Dunk the effing ball. Stop all this layup bullsht.

Comment

• I can't wait for the postgame show callers tonight calling for Marshall's head.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Let's give him credit, at least he didn't spike himself.
            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Is this team just not talented? Or is it all inexperience? I always thought it was the later....I’m just not sure. I know recruiting rankings aren’t everything but it would be nice if we could land a four star guy once in a while...

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                Is this team just not talented? Or is it all inexperience? I aleast thought it was the later....I’m just not sure. I know recruiting rankings aren’t everything but it would be nice if we could land a four star guy once in a while...
                Lack of point guard, therefore lack of running an offense makes a huge difference too.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• You know it’s bad when no one on Shockernet can find even one thin positive to say

Comment

• Maizerunner08
                    Maizerunner08 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It just feels like a kick to the groin having to watch our team struggle so bad after all the success in the last 5ish years.

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                  Is this team just not talented? Or is it all inexperience? I aleast thought it was the later....I’m just not sure. I know recruiting rankings aren’t everything but it would be nice if we could land a four star guy once in a while...
                  You'd think with a team like this...if the newcomers were really talented...AT least one would be able to step up and fill the void....but none really have.

Comment

• I got it. They were sick of having bad 2nd halfs so they got it out of the way in the 1st. Could be a brilliant move lol
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Do we not practice using screens? We leave like 3 feet between the screener and dribbler

Comment

• 1972Shocker
                        1972Shocker commented
                        Editing a comment
                        We must practice doing it that way. We're quite good at it.

• Remember all those pummelings of Bradley? Shocks look Bradley bad, but its worse because at least badley was playing the Shocks.

Comment

• Nope nevermind

Comment

• We don’t get 80/20 balls let alone 50/50

Comment

• JE is just awful tonight (and hasn’t had a good game in 2 weeks).

Comment

Working...
                            X