Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AndShock
    commented on 's reply
    Erik Stevenson is the only one that does a decent job, imo.

• SHOXAAC
    replied
    All our perimeter players struggle seeing opportunities to feed the post. Major issue IMO.

Leave a comment:

• wusphlash
    replied
    Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    3. AM gets position a lot, doesn't get the ball much. Wonder why?
    We are not good feeding any of our post guys. It is a weakness.

Leave a comment:

• ABC
    replied
    AM will be more than serviceable. I now know why Shaq consistently was so high on AM.

Also, I am surprised I haven't seen any comments about his post-UCF game remarks. It doesn't get much better than this:
    “You just have to,” Midtgaard said. “When you’re on a team, you owe it to the guys to keep going. You have to keep practicing, keep going hard, keeping giving your 100 percent. Otherwise, it’s just disrespectful to the whole program.

Read more here: https://www.kansas.com/sports/colleg...#storylink=cpy
    Last edited by Kung Wu; January 20, 2019, 04:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• molly jabali
    replied
    As to pinstripes post:
    1. Agree
    3. Agree
    6. Oh my goodness yes!!!!

Leave a comment:

• WuShock16
    replied
    With the probable exception of the Cincy roadie, there isn’t a game left on the regular season schedule that the Shockers can’t win. The five teams played so far are the 5 teams with one loss in conference. Three of those don’t play us again. It is certainly possible to do some damage in the next 6 weeks as the schedule softens a bit.

That said, there also aren’t many (if any) games that the Shockers definitely won’t lose...so the guys still have to show up each and every game, taking nothing for granted.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    1. Coach shoulda been teed up early in the game.
    2. AM might turn out to be serviceable
    3. AM gets position a lot, doesn't get the ball much. Wonder why?
    4. We never adjusted, never went zone until it was too late
    5. We need some of those....plays
    6. Oddly, I found myself liking RB's shoes
    7. Crowd was really good, I thought
    8. We got hosed by the zebras, Coach prolly pist them off
    9. Our dance team is really good
    10. better keep shaving

Leave a comment:

• 1979Shocker
    commented on 's reply
    Is it possible that the referee thought Stevenson was talking to him?

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
    So in other words we got the same refs and they did the same thing they did last game all over again.
    So in other words, the conference office is lip service and full of ****.

I'm getting really tired of these officiating crews and the total lack of accountability.

Leave a comment:

• 1979Shocker
    commented on 's reply
    I don't know if I'd call that shoving. I'd call it getting too close to each other. There is more shoving during game play than there was in that short video clip. I couldn't tell what words, if any, were exchanged in that clip, but evidently the referee heard something he didn't like.

• pinstripers
    commented on 's reply
    not too strong

• pinstripers
    commented on 's reply
    Or one of the Cincy players said, "he called me a ******............"

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Asshole is too strong. Douchey is better.

Leave a comment:

• shoxlax
    replied
    When Jaime picked up his second foul on a horrible call—played great defense and gave ground straight up like you are supposed to, I told my wife “these guys are horrible and Coach will probably get tossed”. That foul set the tone and we were in for a long day.

If there is a good thing about 3G’s T is that our players, (if they were having doubts), now know that despite being yelled at, picked on during film sessions and sternly lectures on the sideline, that he has and always will have their back in the heat of battle. Even though it was a pre season Canadian tour, when he went off in the game there, IMHO, several of the players saw a side of him that showed he had their best interests at heart. We ended up having a far better season than I anticipated.

Obviously none of this was intended to get enduring results but it may help us in the long run.

Leave a comment:

• Dave Stalwart
    replied
    So in other words we got the same refs and they did the same thing they did last game all over again.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X