No announcement yet.

Shocker Sound Machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so happy they have this going, and hope they have secured the funding to keep it going far into the future. CKA as a venue does present some unique challenges that will hopefully get ironed out over time, keeping in mind their limited rehearsal time (about 2 hours a week this year). That limited rehearsal time is probably the biggest factor in the numerous little technical things I saw and heard, but then again, I could go shred them over things most people would never notice, much like 3G does with the team in practice I'm sure.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• RoyalShock
      RoyalShock commented
      Editing a comment
      They were hoping to add and/or polish some new elements last week but lost a rehearsal the day they cancelled classes. That's why there were a couple of times they were just playing in place.

The sleeves were awful.

I like the idea though, and wouldn't mind having a drumline pit by the Pep Band.
    The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by [URL="https://shockernet.net/member/58-wudrwu"
      WuDrWu[/URL] Unique means one of a kind. Something cannot be "very unique".

I'm just busting your chops. Let me know what game you can go to and I'll see about getting you a ticket. Edit: Just realized what you were saying about seeing them again. Still, if you need a ticket, let me know..
      Just bustin' your chops --

From Merriam Webster dictionary
      3 : unusual a very unique ball-point pen. We were fairly unique, the sixty of us, in that there wasn't one good mixer in the bunch
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Working...
      X