Mick Cronin previews the Shockers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mick Cronin previews the Shockers

Mick Cronin with some very nice complements for the Wichita State fanbase.

"It's really impressive, because it's what it should be everywhere. They don't just come out when their team is great. They're out there this year trying to help their program ... win games and get through a year when they're in a rebuilding mode to reestablish who they are. And you can just see it watching them. ... It's like their fans feel like they're part of that team and they're going to help 'em. They're not going to desert them through rebuilding, they're going to help 'em. So it's impressive.

Head coach Mick Cronin previews the Bearcats' road matchup at Wichita State, after coming off a home win over USF.
    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

He said some good things about the shocks. But I really like listening to him and Coach Marshall talk about basketball, this league, and about playing defense. The one comment that stood out for me was when he said good defense is more than just playing hard. He said it's about playing smart and that smart comes from experience on the court. Our guys are growing up because they are getting that experience on the court. Got to keep growing. Go shocks.

Comment

Cronin is doing a psy-op in the media. In his heart he wants to take a dump at center court in our arena after winning by 50.
      Ignore the happy talk. Beating Cincy could launch this young team to another level.

Comment

I like listening to Mick talk.

T

...:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
          I like listening to Mick talk.

T

...:cool:
          However, I don't like watching him whine on the sidelines.

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound View Post

However, I don't like watching him whine on the sidelines.
            He would be different from Gregg, how?

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

He would be different from Gregg, how?
              He coaches the other team... ;)

Comment

[QUOTE=top20shock;n1162879]Cronin is doing a psy-op in the media. In his heart he wants to take a dump at center court in our arena after winning by 50.
                Ignore the happy talk. Beating Cincy could launch this young team to another level

Oh my!!!!! I never thought that any of the coaches and teams coming to Koch Arena wanted to beat us. Thanks for this information.

Comment

Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post

He coaches the other team... ;)
                  I didn't think about it that way, but you are correct. Let us remember, every fan base in the MVC considered Gregg a whiner...and they probably aren't far from the truth, but I like him on our sideline none the less.

Comment

Hope we can wipe the smiles from their faces...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Pigman
                      Pigman commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Someone tooted

No doubt a couple of characters... let's get ready to rumble!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• 1972Shocker
                      1972Shocker commented
                      Editing a comment
                      They probably get a double technical when they shake hands before the game.
                  Working...
                  X